Suggestion......err, more work for Matt :-)

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
OK, lets all agree that there are a TON of super mod's, repairs, preventative measures, tips, etc, for R owners on this board....only problem is, they tend to get buried rather quickly....how about having a permanent listing of these so that we have an archive that is easy to find this stuff without digging thru all of the old posts? I elect Matt to head-up the task, since he's most capable of doing the web page work :rolling: but it will involve alot of input from everyone else on here as well....I know, me and my bright ideas :rolling: hehehe....Stuff like the fascia strengthening bracket, rear diff cooler, loose driveshaft bolts, cracking rotor problems, etc....we could even list part #'s and sources as well....whattaya think?

kevin

Originally posted by NJ2000R
OK, lets all agree that there are a TON of super mod's, repairs, preventative measures, tips, etc, for R owners on this board....only problem is, they tend to get buried rather quickly....how about having a permanent listing of these so that we have an archive that is easy to find this stuff without digging thru all of the old posts? I elect Matt to head-up the task, since he's most capable of doing the web page work :rolling: but it will involve alot of input from everyone else on here as well....I know, me and my bright ideas :rolling: hehehe....Stuff like the fascia strengthening bracket, rear diff cooler, loose driveshaft bolts, cracking rotor problems, etc....we could even list part #'s and sources as well....whattaya think?

cracked rotors? how bout fully broken rotors?

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Re: Re: Suggestion......err, more work for Matt :)

Originally posted by kevin

cracked rotors? how bout fully broken rotors?

Yep, this is exactly the stuff we should accumulate, for us, and so that we can yell at SVT....not that it will help, but we can try....especially on the rotor deal....scary stuff....

Users who are viewing this thread