Suggestions for paint job?

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
Well I have a white saleen, which has been repainted with extra cleare coat, its glossy as hella nd with the lights and few things ive done makes it look incredible. But I've been considering painting it a two tone color, something that will make it stand out even more, well a show car I suppose. I thought the two tone would look neat, like a harley edition f-150. which all my friends said that would be stupid to do to a Saleen, but just a thought. I was thinking keep it white and then the cab painted glossy black, or either just Atlantic Blue all over. But I really cant think of a good color or any neat ideas to do with the paint scheme. Any suggestions, also some pics of other saleens with different paint jobs would be helpful.

Blake

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
1hotSaleen said:
Well I have a white saleen, which has been repainted with extra cleare coat, its glossy as hella nd with the lights and few things ive done makes it look incredible. But I've been considering painting it a two tone color, something that will make it stand out even more, well a show car I suppose. I thought the two tone would look neat, like a harley edition f-150. which all my friends said that would be stupid to do to a Saleen, but just a thought. I was thinking keep it white and then the cab painted glossy black, or either just Atlantic Blue all over. But I really cant think of a good color or any neat ideas to do with the paint scheme. Any suggestions, also some pics of other saleens with different paint jobs would be helpful.

Blake
Ya gots balls painting your Saleen. Atlantic blue is a gorgeous color and would look badass. I've also been a big fan of that Saleen "beryllium," that burnt orange type of color.

99caddysts

Established Member
AzianStang said:
I've also been a big fan of that Saleen "beryllium," that burnt orange type of color.
yeah i like that orange color also.

2 other colors i really like are the saleen lizstick red and tahitian sunset paint that can be seen at www.extreme-paint.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread