Suggestions for Porsche

UNDR PSI

Established Member
My uncle just got a Black Cayenne. He wants a wax that is easy to work with and durable so it will last for a while. (Doesn't ask for much does he? :-D ) It's garage kept of course but the FL sun is brutal. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

spree

Established Member
Poorboy's EX and Clearkote CMW are very easy to use and give great results on black. Durability is average (about 2-3 months for EX and 3-4 months for CMW).

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
i have to agree with spree on this one...some other good waxes are Fk1 Pink Wax and Blue Nattys

spree

Established Member
LTHLBLU said:
i have to agree with spree on this one...some other good waxes are Fk1 Pink Wax and Blue Nattys

haven't tried pink wax yet, but natty's blue isn't all that easy to use (buffing it off can be a bit tricky/difficult at times). It does give splendid results though.

UNDR PSI

Established Member
I've heard great things about the Clearkote. Think I will try it out. Thanks again for the recommendations.

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
Meguairs #20 Polymer Sealant. Its worked wonders for the Cobra. I put two coats on last November and the water still beads off the car like none other. I used a non-cleaner wax about 6 months ago to put a top coat on for the summer and like I said, it is still going strong. The stuff goes on and off pretty easy. I do the whole car panel, by panel, then go back and wipe off each peice in order, from starting to last. Then, wait 24 hours, wash the car again and repeat the process. This will keep the car protected for months and months. The shine is quite reflective, but still has depth if you use a topper wax.

Just my 2 cents

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
spree said:
haven't tried pink wax yet, but natty's blue isn't all that easy to use (buffing it off can be a bit tricky/difficult at times). It does give splendid results though.
try pink wax, it rocks. It reminds me of a mix od reguar Nattys/Blue Nattys/Souveran/ #16. Two coats last a long time and the look is unbelivable

Users who are viewing this thread