Sullivan intake setup for 4.6 DOHC

eebj01

Established Member
I have a Sullivan lower intake for 4.6 4V along with the throttle body adapter for oval throttle bodies, and red anodized Sullivan rails for sale. I will also include the spacer setup to clear a factory alternator. The intake and throttle body adapter have been custom powdercoated with a polished aluminum look. I paid $1264 from Sullivan and had the powdercoating done on top of that. Asking $950 obo or $1150 with chrome LFP throttle body. I also have an HPP sheetmetal upper that can be substituted instead of the Sullivan upper for the same price. Please email [email protected] if interested as I do not have time to check the various postings or at least pm me. I have a bunch of stuff for sale such as: Diamond pistons, Oliver billet rods, 03 Cobra heads ported, Sullivan intake setup, Teksid block, DSS main support, Melling billet oil pump, Canton pan, SFI balancer, Fluidyne radiator, Trend .190 wall wrist pins, ARP 2000 head studs, oil filter relocation adapter, solid motor mounts, TH400 trans setup complete, SFI engine diaper, 96 lb injectors, AEM injector driver, Weldon regulator, 99-01 Cobra timing cover and tensioner, Powered by Ford COP covers, Comp Cams adjustable gears, ARP cam bolts, balancer bolt, flexplate bolts, breather tank w/ braided lines/fittings, MSBC-1 boost controller with custom pod for 94-04 Mustang, 18X9 chrome Cobra R wheels, 24' enclosed trailer, 03 Cobra convt. roller 8.50 cert, etc. I am getting out of the car stuff completely.

100_1088.jpg

100_0769.jpg

jblood37

Established Member
I have a Sullivan lower intake for 4.6 4V along with the throttle body adapter for oval throttle bodies, and red anodized Sullivan rails for sale. I will also include the spacer setup to clear a factory alternator. The intake and throttle body adapter have been custom powdercoated with a polished aluminum look. I paid $1264 from Sullivan and had the powdercoating done on top of that. Asking $950 obo or $1150 with chrome LFP throttle body. I also have an HPP sheetmetal upper that can be substituted instead of the Sullivan upper for the same price. Please email [email protected] if interested as I do not have time to check the various postings or at least pm me. I have a bunch of stuff for sale such as: Diamond pistons, Oliver billet rods, 03 Cobra heads ported, Sullivan intake setup, Teksid block, DSS main support, Melling billet oil pump, Canton pan, SFI balancer, Fluidyne radiator, Trend .190 wall wrist pins, ARP 2000 head studs, oil filter relocation adapter, solid motor mounts, TH400 trans setup complete, SFI engine diaper, 96 lb injectors, AEM injector driver, Weldon regulator, 99-01 Cobra timing cover and tensioner, Powered by Ford COP covers, Comp Cams adjustable gears, ARP cam bolts, balancer bolt, flexplate bolts, breather tank w/ braided lines/fittings, MSBC-1 boost controller with custom pod for 94-04 Mustang, 18X9 chrome Cobra R wheels, 24' enclosed trailer, 03 Cobra convt. roller 8.50 cert, etc. I am getting out of the car stuff completely.

100_1088.jpg

100_0769.jpg

Let me help you Fedexed

Users who are viewing this thread