Sunday evening pics....

Epikmach

Established Member
Took the freshly detailed notch out for a quick sunday evening cruise, & snapped a few pics along the way. My buddy StreakMatt brought out his 03 Cobra too & joined in the fun....

098.jpg

109.jpg

102.jpg

104.jpg

107.jpg

I'm sure some of you are familiar with Chris Alston's Chassisworks.. I thought it would make for a cool photo op....

112.jpg

114.jpg

Epikmach

Established Member
2 weeks ago I got the car ready for a 400+ mile cruise & a HUGE car show...

1st up was a full detail with Meguiars products. Yeah, I know its not high end stuff, but I have had great success with it. The process was clay bar, paint cleaner, polish, carnuba wax, & then I followed that up with Meguiars "ultimate" quick wax... I hate to say it, but I have owned the car for 2 years now, & this was the 1st time I detailed it... It needed a claybar BAD!!!

This was how the clay looked after doing the top part of the rear bumper only:eek:
005-1.jpg

I also installed a new 6 piece headlight kit froim 50 resto to replace my yellowed originals. This was their 'budget" kit, but the quality was pretty decent IMO...

002-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

Old headlights...
009-2.jpg

New headlights...
010.jpg

New on the passenger side & old on the driver side... You can see my shiny freshly waxed hood too:D
015-1.jpg

Here is the car all cleaned up @ the Fabulous Fords Forever car show @ Knott's Berry Farm in L.A....

129.jpg

Here are a some pics of the fresh detail. The car has never been this shiny in the 2 years I have owned it...

033.jpg

019.jpg

004-4.jpg

010-1.jpg

013.jpg

017-1.jpg

018.jpg

023.jpg

028.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

036-1.jpg

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Bro your pics and your cars are always sweet! Good seeing you out yesterday at the Sac Mustang show can't want to see the Mach again.

Epikmach

Established Member
Bro your pics and your cars are always sweet! Good seeing you out yesterday at the Sac Mustang show can't want to see the Mach again.

Thanks bro... Good to see you out there yesterday too. The vert was looking good... I can't wait to get the Mach back, it has been 2 months since I've driven it, & it should feel better than ever when I get it back...

awesome looking fox!

Both your cars make me want to jizz in my thong.

Thanks!!!

NICE!! Anything done for performance?

Thanks... Here is a rundown of my basic combo....

=Bone stock 93 bottom end
=Edelbrock performer 2.02/1.60 heads
=1.6 rockers on the intake & 1.72 rockers on the exhaust
=E cam
=Edelbrock RPM II manifold
=BBK 70mm TB
=BBK fuel pressure regulator
=Mac cold air
=C&L 73mm maf
=24# injectors
=underdrive pullies
=AC delete
=Smog pump delete
=Energy suspension poly motor mounts
=1 5/8" LT's (Mac I think??)
=Shorty o/r H pipe
=Magnaflow catback
=Tremec HD T5
=Centerforce dual friction clutch
=MGW shifter
=3.73's

The combo made 300rwhp/320rwtq, & the car has ran a best of 12.7 @110 mph with a crappy 1.8 60 ft my 1st & only time out to the strip. It definitely has A LOT more in it though..

Last edited:

93sspcoupe

Established Member
very sweet car. btw dide you have any clearance issues with the rpm2 intake and stock hood? i got the same intake and stock hood and my intake is cut all up now.

sorry dont mean to hijack your thread.

945LSTANG

Established Member
car looks fantastic!!

did you not wash your car before the clay bar? i don't think i've ever seen clay look like that! damn!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Looks awesome, I love the color :thumbsup: I might be biased though. Where's the Mach 1 been?

Epikmach

Established Member
nice pics

Thanks...

very sweet car. btw dide you have any clearance issues with the rpm2 intake and stock hood? i got the same intake and stock hood and my intake is cut all up now.

sorry dont mean to hijack your thread.
Thank u... I did have a bit of clearance issues with the RPM2. I tried to clearance the inside of my hood a bit where the supports are under the hood, but it still hits. My intake has a huge chunk out of 1 of the fins on top...

Great looking coupe and good job on the photos. They both turned out great!

Thanks!!!
Cleanest Coupe EVAR!

Thank you. I dunno if its the cleanest coupe ever though, but I really do appreciate the compliment...

Looks nice fox.

Thanks...

Beautiful ride, love the stance and the rear meats.

Thanks....

looks good man! I am jealous of you having to super sexy stangs!
Thank you...

car looks fantastic!!

did you not wash your car before the clay bar? i don't think i've ever seen clay look like that! damn!

Thanks... LOL, I definitely washed it before, I juust think the paint had a bunch of sap & other contaminents on it I guess?

SICK!!! maybe someday I will be able to fix-up my coupe

sweet, both cars look great

Thanks guys...

Looks awesome, I love the color :thumbsup: I might be biased though. Where's the Mach 1 been?

Thanks.... Oxford white FTW!!!

The Mach burned a few exhaust valves on the driver side, so it has been in the shop getting the heads rebuilt. It took a bit longer than expected though, but at least I know it will be quality work. I do wish I had money to throw cams in while the motor was apart, but unfortunately it will only be a stock rebuild for now. .. I can't wait to get her back...

looks amazing! Where did you buy your DD 10th anny's?

Thanks... I got the wheels from OE wheels...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread