Sunday in North SD county

maddrabitt

Established Member
Sunday afternoon/night me and SvtGuy22 and maybe one of my other friends are going to be cruising around north sd county a little. Not sure of times or anything yet. Nothing fancy, just a little hanging out, maybe pick on some camaros, vets and/or ricers. Let me know if you want to go so we can meet up somewheres. :beer:

Rob

svtguy22

Established Member
woohoo im glad I got you the restrictive cats!!! haha

i think we should meet in the lower parking lot on oceanside near the peir...

maddrabitt

Established Member
well if you finish up and wanna cruise let me know, looks like were going to meet up at the lower lot by the pier (south side)

maddrabitt

Established Member
Not really sure of the time yet. Off hand Id say somewhere around 5-6ish maybe? What works for you? We'll have a camcorder too so we can have a little fun

Last edited:

svtguy22

Established Member
woohoo that was fun.... sucks being the slowest one out there tho. Ill put all this video together and post it up jus give me a few days

maddrabitt

Established Member
too bad that tape crapped out on us, oh well at least we got the fun stuff at the end of the night. damn, you owned me from the dig. You mean blowing the tires off in 1st and 2nd isnt a good thing?

Last edited:

UCBeau

man those bushings are a BITCH to install!!!! ugh..i only could get 2 done and was home after 1:30am.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
having trouble installing stuff makes me a ***?

interesting..... :poke:
I was just ****ing with you. It took me about 6 hours to install my bushings.

UCBeau

maddrabitt said:
screw all that noise. Is it even worth it?
0 noise :)

and its worth it...for example, today as i left my place to go to work, i punched it in 1st, and usually i can spin the tires a bit, then shift to 2nd and spin a touch more. nope, none of that..rear stayed planted, and when i shifted, no chirping either, stayed planted. it was neat :)

UCBeau

TDS-03 said:
Paying DPR to do mine was worth every damn penny! :burnout:
i was so pissed at one point, that i was gonna finish one bushing and then drive to DPR this week and have them do the other 3..but now i'm gonna just do the other 2 at wayne's on thursday night

Users who are viewing this thread