super car cam set USED

monti

Established Member
had these posted on "other mustang parts" but no luck, maybe I get better luck here.. Im asking $320 shipped FIRM.. for pictures text me or PM me.. 305||490||3438 willy

local guys that texted me with offers. i also got 04 cobra heads fully ported 9 thread assembled, im picking them up tomorrow from machine shop (south florida machine shop)with new seals, resurfaced, valve guides ex, also have a cobra forged crank, it will need to be polished up but machine shop saids its only $100 laber,. i can sell all as a package deal just make me a offer.. reason im selling is because i changed my hood,bumper,quarter panel so my cobra needs a paint job instead of a fast engine right now..

Last edited:

monti

Established Member
yes they are Ford GT cams.. part number match the fordGT stock cams 4G7V 6A270 AA,,4G7V 6A271 AA,,4G7V 6A272 AA,, 4G7V 6A273 AA.. i checked before i posted to be sure.. these cams came of my friends car.. he only use his mustang on the track, he told me they have around 3 to 4 thousand miles if that, i bought a bunch of stuff from him then took it to machine shop to be inspected just in case and everything turned out just fine. actually the machinist was impress..

monti

Established Member
sold the cams.. other stuff still available for now...dont know how to edit the main title wording.. ill start a new thread*I guess...

thank you SVT :)

Users who are viewing this thread