Super Charged Mustang GT vs Bolt on Trans Am!!!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
yay i get to comment on the vid first!!!

damn u really put it on that stang out of the whole! it looked like he was gonna reel you back in for a second, then you shifted and held the distance. great run! good kill.

Last edited:

Ryan00TJ

Established Member
As usual Havoc you are the man! Just goes to show how a driver that knows his car can whip someone who doesn't even with less power.

Almo

Established Member
Originally posted by Ryan02SS
As usual Havoc you are the man! Just goes to show how a driver that knows his car can whip someone who doesn't even with less power.

Doubt the HP is that big of a difference. That's a 96-98 GT. Pending boost, he is probably setting the same if not less than Havoc to the wheels.

None the less, nice Vid.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Another good one brother. You know how to shift that Borg Warner like it is going out of style...er well it did but you aren't droping any RPM's none the less.

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
You know how to shift that Borg Warner like it is going out of style...er well it did

:lol:

thanks man, thats some funny shit! although i think its a tremeck (sp) T-56

hopefully the TA will not be NA for long! :eek:

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by Coiled-up-GT
Nice vid!!!

What shot are you going with? Or is it a secret? :)

nothing is a secret here, if and when i get soemthing, eveyrone will know! :thumbsup:

5.4 speedster

Banned
You always have some tight videos. I wish you were in Arizona though, I would love to put a hurtin on you.:)
All the trans am's out here must be broken as I have never come close to racing one that was very fast. Great races!

DustinWS6

Established Member
Havoc your TA is sweet. I wish I could come run you. I have about the same performance mods as you but I doubt my car runs as strong as yours.

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
Originally posted by bigalmo
Doubt the HP is that big of a difference. That's a 96-98 GT. Pending boost, he is probably setting the same if not less than Havoc to the wheels.

None the less, nice Vid.

GT makes 396 rwhp, rides on 4.10's. Pretty new to the Street Racin' Scene. No tuning on the Vortech Blower / Bolt Ons yet. He did much better than I did against Havoc my first time out! :D

Another bitchin Havoc Production!

JP

StangGt00

Supporting the GWOT, USN!
Established Member
Havoc, I have had about enough of your LIES. I am tired of all of these FAKE videos you keep posting up here. :D Just kidding, LOL. Another fine run by you as usual. I wonder how well he would have faired from a roll? Result would have probably been the same. Keep the vids coming.

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by StangGt00
I wonder how well he would have faired from a roll? Result would have probably been the same. Keep the vids coming.

We wanted to do a roll also, i think it would of been much closer, but there were to many track officials out that night :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread