Super Clean 00 SVT Contour LOW MILES!

00SVTC

Established Member
I am considering selling my 00 SVT, #985. 58,000 original miles. Silver Frost/ midnight blue. Car is bone stock. I have had the car since november 05. I have never driven it in the winter. The original owner did, but very little. Car came from souther NY, not MASS. I bought it with 39k. Has factory CD player, and an engine block heater. It has near perfect stock floormats in it, as the orginal owner put "contour" mats in it to save the SVT mats.

Car has been garaged for the 2 years I have had it. It has been autocrossed twice, drag stip once. the car does need tires, the ones on it won't pass inspection.

Basically, I love the car, I just don't drive it. I drive my 98 to work everyday, and have been autocrossing the 98 lately. the 00 serves no real purpose. In that aspect, I am very firm on my price, as I don't need to sell the car. may consider trades for an equal condition green svt, but not really anything else, price is $8000. Car is located in Wales, MA, near springfield.

900.JPG

svt500.JPG

P1010098.JPG

New control arms/end links
dsc00643mediumha7.jpg

no dash warp
dsc00631mediumws1.jpg

95kobrah

Established Member
Argh!!! one month ago and i would have handed you a wad of cash for that car.... hard to find them with low mileage and great condition.. bump for a sweet ride

Users who are viewing this thread