Super clean 91 gt f/s... Pics and video

deadly97snake

Established Member
i dont want to, but up for sale is my 91 gt. about 100k mi on the car. this is a 3 owner car. my uncle bought it from an elderly man with about 7k miles on it. my uncle has owned it since that and i bought it last summer. when i bought the car it was COMPLETLEY STOCK!! my uncle never modded it in any way shape or form. he never even red lined the car. and yes that is the truth. car was always shifted at 4krpm's.

i have put on about 100 mi since i bought the car. only mods are 373's,mac cai, 73mm mass air, mac long tubes,off road pro chamber and mac cat back. other than that the car is the same as it came off the show room. i also have a 70mm throttle body and egr spacer that is not installed. brand new in box.

only cosmetic change i did was smoked headlights and fog lamps.

this car is super clean. door jams line up perfectly, the doors dont hang when opened. the cigarettelight even works still. the car has never seen rain since my uncle and i owned it. not sure about the first owner but i'm sure its the same deal since he kept it in a garage. the car now sits outside under a super weave california car cover. $400

THE BAD NEWS -
1.the hood and front ground effect are fading. and the hood has a couple of cracks in it right in the front.
2.the radiator is leaking. I HAVEA BRAND NEW MISHIMOTO RADIATOR WITH ALL THE HOSES AND CLAMPS TO FIX THIS (it is the original radiator in the car )

ASKING 7K NEG. ( for 7k you get the car cover,radiator,throttle body) My number is 631-918-2487

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

and a little sound clip. sorry for the bad quality. this was taken the same day the exhaust was put on so the mufflers are brand new
th_MOV00188.jpg

deadly97snake

Established Member
i still have stock mass air and intake if anyone would want them for some strange reason.

a little pic to show the evolution of the cars lol... the 03 is mine as well
DSC00299.gif

Users who are viewing this thread