Super Mint Low Mileaged 2004 Cobra!

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
2004 SVT Supercharged Cobra, Silver, with dark charcoal interior. ONLY 1718 miles! Chrome factory wheels, no dings, chips, or scratches, Super Mint Condition! Adult one owner, stored in heated/ac garage. Never seen water. Better than new. Still has plastic covering rugs, and floor mats.. Many coats of Zano. Ported blower, Magnaflow exhaust, Innovated wideband, etc… see signature, too much to list. (Dynojet) 515rwhp & 527rwtq. Never raced, just my play toy. I have ALL the factory parts. Also comes with window sticker, and original build sheet from the production line. If you want a better than new SVT Cobra that has been meticulously taken care of, this is it! Oil and filter has been changed 6 times in 1700 miles! You can eat off the engine, and also underside. Also, NO holes drilled in front bumper for plate. Have special bracket. If interested [email protected], or call 978-535-5156 for more details and pictures. $30,000 FIRM! No bartering.

IMG_00541.jpg

IMG_0427-2.jpg

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
nice vet back there, i love that color! good luck with it man! i've always love silver on the 03/04's

Last edited:

jlauth

Established Member
good lookin car, and good luck with the sell. Hope there is one like this when i get one next year.

Venimus03

Established Member
turbo6guy said:
Sorry boys and girls, but this one is mine!:D :pepper: :banana: :beer: woohoo
If this is true, congrats. lol, that was quick.

turbo6guy

Established Member
This car is absolutely better than new!! Finally found what I've been looking for!

turbo6guy

Established Member
Captain Beyond said:
Wow, someone got a great car for a great price. :coolman:
Congrats :beer:

Well, I was just informed that he cant come through on what he originally told me so the car is still available:cuss:

turbo6guy

Established Member
You know, I understand that when someone is selling a vehicle, that person ultimately has control of the situation. When a potential buyer presents a scenario, and the seller agrees to it, first by phone and then in person, you would think it was a done deal. But to then have the seller turn around the next day and back out of the deal is just as bad as a buyer saying "yup I'll be there with cash on this day" and then not showing up. Especially after a final price and deposit amount were already agreed upon. I'm done with my rant now...

Users who are viewing this thread