Super Snake Wheels

christac

Established Member
Looking for one of these wheels. Dont care if its rough or not . Pm me if you have one or two or set. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1714-min.jpg
    IMG_1714-min.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 76

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Could one presume you contacted SAI & they were no help ??

That would also be presuming the OP is a Super Snake owner..........If not, those wheels are "restricted" to proof of ownership Super Snake owners only, from SAI......

R

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
That would also be presuming the OP is a Super Snake owner..........If not, those wheels are "restricted" to proof of ownership Super Snake owners only, from SAI......

R

Hey Robert. So last night I had a very random outburst on the couch. Wife was in kitchen. Looking at phone, and "DAMN, should have bought Roberts wheels when I had the chance!!!!"

Wife was like, "what triggered that?" Replied, "Just another part I regret not buying now"

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Hey Robert. So last night I had a very random outburst on the couch. Wife was in kitchen. Looking at phone, and "DAMN, should have bought Roberts wheels when I had the chance!!!!"

Wife was like, "what triggered that?" Replied, "Just another part I regret not buying now"

I understand, and if they would have fit my rear Baer Extremes, they would never have been sold................But even at that, I reached out to Modulare to see if they could do something for me, change the center for a greater spoke curvature to clear the Baer 6S rears, add or subtract front and rear wheel lip to fit my 2008..............As soon as I mentioned "Shelby" and "Super Snake", they wanted nothing to do with it, it all had to go through Shelby............If the wheels did not have "Shelby Forged" and "Super Snake" on the center section they would have been all over it, but not with the Shelby indentifiers.......

R

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I understand, and if they would have fit my rear Baer Extremes, they would never have been sold................But even at that, I reached out to Modulare to see if they could do something for me, change the center for a greater spoke curvature to clear the Baer 6S rears, add or subtract front and rear wheel lip to fit my 2008..............As soon as I mentioned "Shelby" and "Super Snake", they wanted nothing to do with it, it all had to go through Shelby............If the wheels did not have "Shelby Forged" and "Super Snake" on the center section they would have been all over it, but not with the Shelby indentifiers.......

R

yet another "twist and turn" in the relationship with manufacturers and Shelby.

Two things that will never happen
1. Used car prices ever going down
2. 13/14 Super Snake Wheels being made again

christac

Established Member
LOOK what i find this week . So glad I didnt sell my other 3 wheels. Find a set with 2 extra wheels and one of them will make my other set.

Attachments

• SS SET.jpg
    SS SET.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Spare SS wheels Right side.jpg
    Spare SS wheels Right side.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 49

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks. Its been a long wait. Lol

You almost didn't get them. Got 2 texts from SVTP members at like 4am.
It had looked to me his description was off by saying they were 21's by 12 etc
And didn't look like he wanted to ship. I didn't wanna hassle and tie up $5,000

christac

Established Member
You almost didn't get them. Got 2 texts from SVTP members at like 4am.
It had looked to me his description was off by saying they were 21's by 12 etc
And didn't look like he wanted to ship. I didn't wanna hassle and tie up $5,000
Dont think I wasnt nervus hoping no one would get them. When I seen it saying 21x12 and 21x10 I know they had it wrong . But the 2 in white ended up being black for the right side. Then it said pick up only and just to be honest I was thinking it was a scam. But after getting a phone number and talking to them it wasnt a scam. The good thing I had a friend lives in TX just right down the street from them. Ended up giving $4500 for all 6 wheels. I was one happy camper. Thanks to the guys message me telling me about them.

Users who are viewing this thread