Supercars on State Street, Harrisburg 7/20!!!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Postponed to 8/10 due to in-coming bad weather.

This is the first we are posting this major update so we will be in touch with everyone as soon as possible...

Please note this very important update for the show:
Due to extremely threatening weather we have no choice but to resort to our rain date of August 10th, 2013. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our main concern is ensuring that no vehicles are damaged as a result of the heavy rain that is forecast for July 20th. The last thing we would want to have happen is for any injuries/accidents to occur due to inclement weather. That being said the show will continue as planned on Saturday, August 10th and we fully expect a great showing, as anticipated. We would love to see everyone at the show and we will be personally informing everyone of the updates and doing everything in our power to accommodate, given the recent changes. We are available to answer any questions and are all very much looking forward to the show. Mark you calendars as the show will be here in just 3 short weeks. It is our hope that everyone will still be able to make it to the show. Please help us share this update. Lastly we thank you in advance for your understanding and for your continued support. We hope to see you all August 10th, 2013.

Last edited:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
So far the weather is going to be nice, they have mentioned the possibility of showers Saturday but the forecast is changing daily.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I'm picturing the 6Speed caravan will go something like this. Leave Tyson's Galleria around 6. Meet up at Maple Lawn C&C and leave around 7. Meet up at Hunt Valley C&C and leave around 8. Meet up and pick up a few Lambos in York around 9:30 then make the 10:30 registration time easily. Let me know if you are interested in this caravan and I will pull the official schedule over here.

Why Try

Established Member
Bill, were you planing on just running up 15 or do you want to meet up with Scott at Hunt Valley or ???? I'm debating on the straight shot up or a cruise.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Bill, were you planing on just running up 15 or do you want to meet up with Scott at Hunt Valley or ???? I'm debating on the straight shot up or a cruise.

A meet up with Scott would be cool, but I'm really up for anything. Let me know what your plans are..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

1stShelby

Established Member
After the show

What is everybody doing after the show on Saturday? The Boss and I are heading up early on Friday and staying the night. We are debating staying over on Saturday, but so far nothing spectacular seems to be going on. Dinner, drinks, and cigars usually means no driving home so I am curious if anyone else is planning on hanging out.

Users who are viewing this thread