supercharge your car for 69.95

m8trix00

Established Member
and the thing is , people actually buy the stuff

A few guys in my school bought stuff like this and they actually believe it gives them a bunch of HP

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
I don't care what they claim this junk does, because any magical effect it allegedly has on the intake air is going to be totally negated once it hits the throttle body plate. But the poor fools buying the Turd-o-nator are too stupid to realize that.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
ROFL!!

I purchased two Turbonators and definitely noticed the increase in power. I placed one in my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)

m8trix00

Established Member
I will mount it on my 03 and that way I can be supercharged
and turbo

:xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

ROFL

nugen

Established Member
But satisfaction is guaranteed! It must be true otherwise it would be false advertising...right? I'm buying mine today!!

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
"In a completely stock 99' Dodge Neon sport, I gained ten horses and went from 34-37 wheel horsepower to 44-47 wheel horsepower (using a G-Tech Pro performance meter). I have also noted (when I drive responsibly) a gain in gas mileage. I also lost a full second off my Quarter-mile times; from 16.8 to 15.8 and probably could have done better with more time with the G-Tech."

Wow, it only takes 10HP to go a second faster in the quarter mile? OH BOY. That means my cobra after the K&N FIPK should go 10's or 11's.

m8trix00

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I though everyone would get a kick out of it too

I do however know a guy that installed two of them

and that is not a lie

:rockon:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
"A Vortech Supercharger kit for a 2004 Mustang that produces 155 HP boost costs $5,139.95 (plus installation costs). The Price/Performance ratio is $5,139.95/155HP = $33.16/HP. It costs $33.16 for every one horsepower it produces."
Wow my s/c is giving me 250rwhp. I wonder if it could knock a second off my 1/4 mile time too. I could have a turbo supercharged car. wow just wow.

m8trix00

Established Member
Originally posted by PowerWheels
I'd put one on the Cobra, but I'm afraid the blower would suck it in!

:lol: :lol:

that and any small children on the sidewalk :thumbsup:

maybe we could start a club

the turbonator 10 sec club

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
that is the lamest thing I have ever seen.. I thought the audio sound thing that gave you the BOV sound when you drove was gay.. this definitely takes its place.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Zinc03Cobra
that is the lamest thing I have ever seen.. I thought the audio sound thing that gave you the BOV sound when you drove was gay.. this definitely takes its place.
Hook them both together and then you'll have yourself a real turbo. lol

Users who are viewing this thread