Supercharged 01 GT "Project Bad Blood" Video

Whistler98

Established Member
Great video, love the car! You didn't even need to put the music in the video. 2v's don't need no stinking music! They sound awesome enough all by themselves!

mnewxcv

Established Member
sweet ride, really badass! Only thing I see is that the drone shots do not appear to have been color corrected.

oh, and the song.... I love T Swift, in a I'd bone her, not a I like her music, kind of way.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Great work with that car! You can tell that it is a labor of love and you are truly enjoy it!

Haha it is, when I bought this car I never intended for it to be what it turned into. I've enjoyed every minute of it though, and met a lot of great people because of it!

Cool video OP. Pretty sure i follow you on IG.

Thanks man! Awesome! I do a lot more posting on IG nowadays than I do on the forum anymore.

Damn sweet car, man. It sounds and looks so good.

You're gonna make me sell the ProCharger and get another Tork Tech kit...jerk.

Should've stayed Tork Tech! lol Hope all is good man!!

Great video, love the car! You didn't even need to put the music in the video. 2v's don't need no stinking music! They sound awesome enough all by themselves!

Haha I agree, but I love a good car video. And regardless of what people say about Taylor Swift I love her music. So really for those who know me and watch the video it makes total sense lol

Good video and nice car OP!

Thank you sir!

cool vid and bad ass ride. I follow you on IG by the way

Yeeeesss! Always good to find people that follow me on IG on the forum!

sweet ride, really badass! Only thing I see is that the drone shots do not appear to have been color corrected.

oh, and the song.... I love T Swift, in a I'd bone her, not a I like her music, kind of way.

It was a new to us Drone, and we realized that it seems to struggle in anything less than optimal lighting. So we're going to have to figure that out moving forward this upcoming year.

Haha but yes T swift is damn good looking too lol

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
T-Swift family for life!

tumblr_m3xq7xbmj61rn435g.gif

Users who are viewing this thread