Supercharged 2000 Mustang GT

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2000 Ford Mustang GT. Mods include Vortech V1-T supercharger, Snow Performance meth injection, Anderson powerpipe, C&L plenum and throttle body, K&N valve cover breather, 42lb injectors, 90mm MAF, Mcleod clutch, FRPP aluminum flywheel, Bassani catless X-pipe, Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, KYB AGX adjustable struts, Tein springs, upper and lower control arms and subframe connectors, FRPP 4.10's and rearend cover, Steeda Tri-ax shifter, Hurst knob, Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors and carbon ceramic pads on all for corners, Autometer gauges, Cervini's cowl hood, 99-01 Cobra front bumper and fogs, Mach 1 chin spoiler, cobra grill and fender emblems, SVT trunk badge, white Saleen wheels, SCT tuner with 3 tunes, etc. Im sure there are a few things i forgot. The tires have less then 1000 miles on them and are like brand new. All brakes and rotors also have very low mileage and are like new.

The car was tuned by DGR in Dillsburg, PA, it made 420whp 400ft/lbs @ 11psi. It drives like a stocker until you put your foot in it, very smooth and driver friendly, no hiccups. The car has 107k miles, it was supercharged at 88k, runs strong and pulls hard. Synthetic oils were always used along with Ford filters. There is zero rust anywhere on this unit, it was a southern car for the majority of its life, underside looks as good as the outside. Everything works on the car just as it should, super reliable and needs nothing. Averaged 23.8mpg on long trips! The car is super clean inside and out as you can see by the pics, you will be hard pressed to find one taken better care of. The stock leather interior is mint. It has always been garage kept, its never sat outside. I hate to sell it because its been so reliable, but I purchased a new Mustang and don't have the space or need for two Mustangs. $10,250.

Attachments

• stang3.jpg
    stang3.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 391
  • stang1.jpg
    stang1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 357
  • stang2.jpg
    stang2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 370
  • motor1.jpg
    motor1.jpg