Supercharged SHO videos

yamahaSHO

Established Member

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
my bros got a 04 GTP with a gutted airbox and stock paper filter... and with 3 people in the car he walked a 95 SHO..... i was amaised but i think the sho had ton o miles on it

apex632

Established Member
nice cars man. the race between u and the other guy went exactly like it should. u've got a bigger s/c more boost and ur a 5-speed hehe.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I Love the Way Those cars Sound, my bro had a 92 w/ DynoMax and i loved it,
still miss it sometimes even though he has the cobra, but oh well

i want to see some speedo shots!!

yamahaSHO

Established Member
MystiChrome04 said:
What kind of power are you putting down?? Any track times (1/4 mile). That thing is damn quick!!

No times or numbers yet... But I raced a very well known 445whp SC SHO that is slightly quicker/faster than a Ferrari 360 Modena. 2nd gear was dead even. 3rd... My front bumper was at his rear wheel. I also had an extra passenger. I'm guessing around 400 whp, and I have a restrictive exhasut too.

CobraVertWV said:
Nice vids and nice cars. What clutch do each of you two run?

I think Terry is running an IPT clutch... I'm running a SHO Shop Hi Revs Jr. (ClutchMasters stage 1) which is supposed to be good to 260hp. It holds the power, unless I engage the clutch in boost. Then it is up in smoke. This weekend, I am putting in a double daiphragm ClutchMasters Stage 3 clutch in. It will handle LOTS of power!

I've only had it to 120mph (gets up quick!). I've got some in car vids where the road is a little wet... First gear is useless. It revs up spinning the wheels like I had the clutch in revving it freely.

I'll get more videos soon.

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
MawcDrums said:
suttin tells me thats all bullshit.
back in the day when shes SHO's were around they would hold even with GT. those engines are no slouch... yamaha top end ford bottom end

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Faster150 said:
back in the day when shes SHO's were around they would hold even with GT. those engines are no slouch... yamaha top end ford bottom end

yeh, they pull like crazy in the top end

130mph in a 92 w/ K & N and DynoMax Exhaust w/ 3 ppl, didnt take to long at all

yamahaSHO

Established Member
MawcDrums said:
BS, huh? So you're saying videos are not proof enough? Get off your high horse!

Here is the 445whp SHO I raced last night. Sorry, I don't have video of that... But I really don't need to prove it to you ;)
http://panamapat.no-ip.info/SHO/Vid/PPIR_360Chase1.mpg

Faster150 said:

Nope, only the V8 is how you describe. The V6 was completely designed and built by Yamaha, then shipped to Atlanta for installation.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
MawcDrums said:

Race him and see if it's BS....I think that his car would have whooped yours before the supercharger.... :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread