Supercharged SN95 GT snob...

davbrucas

Banned
Coming home from the hospital tonite i see the taillights of a mustang ahead on this two lane road near my house so i speed up to see if it was a V8. Not many fast mustangs here in Gainesville. I guess he saw me coming b/c at the light i needed to turn left and he slowed as i got into the turn lane. he immediately revved it to the limiter at me. :loser: i hear the blower whine so i said, "Nice car." trying to be friendly, but all i get was a look at the cobra emblem on my fender and a little snicker as if to say "You dont want none." he proceeded to turn right WOT all over the road trying to impress me i guess. took every ounce of self control not to chase him down and hand him his ass. i know what those cars will do as i just sold an SC 98GT with P&P PI heads, LTs, vortech, tune, etc...and my cobra would rape my old GT. maybe i will see this tool again when i am bit short on self control. :mj:

04Chris

Chicane straightner
Established Member
I would have chased him down and firmly put my foot in his ass! The turn at WOT isn't what would have baited me. The "you don't want none" look would have put me into seek and destroy mode. There are some exceptions, but if i don't know what a guy has or he doesn't know what i have, i myself or the other driver shouldn't just assume that a win is in the bag. I myself or the other guy could be way wrong. If you think you'll win, there's only one way to find out.

One of the things i like the most is the "god damn it" look. If you see someone that thinks that'll smoke you and you proceed to give them a shot in the stones and look at them again after, the looks of disappointment and disbelief are priceless.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Yeah I know how you feel man. There's been an 01 Cobra that has twice pulled something like that in my area. I can't wait to meet this tool at a light where I can teach him a lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread