Supercharged V8 32V ----FOCUS COBRA

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by Hootrlvr
amazing

FOCUS COBRA LINK

Jason, this was a very expensive project by ATI MotorSports. South Florida Pulley Headquarters played an important role in furnishing ATI the Performance Parts to obtain the 500 HP this car is now producing.

We sent them a DUB 2.80" Pulley Unit, Single Blade Throttle Body & Plenum, plus a Single Super Chip, 170 Degree Thermostat, NGK TR6 Sparkplugs.

Other Vendors also helped out in this project car, to get it completed. Allot of you probably saw this car at the SEMA Show out in Las Vegas this past Fall, but it was not running at the time they showed it.

Just thought I would share some of this information with you all, as ATI is into producing some Unique Performance Cars , not only for the present, but also for the future!

Last edited:

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Ultimate sleeper. Of course I would have to be asleep dreaming to give someone a Focus and $69,500 to make that car. Waaaaaaay to many greenbacks to have that car.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Someone is smoking crack. 69K is WAY too much. There is another vendor who has been doing this for a while, and they are MUCH cheaper (like 25K vs. 69K). Love the idea, but they need to rethink the pricing.

BBriBro

Established Member
I think it is just awesome, The suspension, the engine, tranny, wheels, tires, everything about is very very nice, it does not look like a "chop job" or even a motor swap, they built a new car !!!

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I would enjoy spanking just about every Chevy and Foreign product on the road. Obviously the price is out of control.

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
Any times on it? I didnt see any. The engine should never wiegh more than the rest of the car IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread