Supercharger Setup

cobra rider

Established Member
I have a 94 stock cobra. Next summer i will go with cams and will try to get a supercharger also. What is the best setup i could do with that and any other big things also?

Thanks

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by cobra rider
and any other big things also?
Built bottem end
Stroker
Cams
Intake
Heads
Ignition
Headers
Gears
DRs
Shifter

With a built bottom end you can throw on any blower you want. If I had a built long block I'd go with a ATI D1-SC with 3 Core Intercooler at 15psi. That'd make a whole hell of alot of power!

King Cobra 2000

Established Member
superchargers

I have a stock 98 Cobra and the only thing I have is flowmaster xaust xpipe. I have thinking about an intake,heads,bigger injectors,chip and I also want a s/c please let me know what kind od s'c is best for my cobra and price.

I've between 3,000 5,000 dollars to make this Cobra race ready

drewkeen

SVT
Established Member
cobra rider -

you NEED heads first as any 5.0 benefits from ehads greatly. you should also invest in a good blower cam and then go for a blower. yo will probably benefit from forged internals as 93 and newer (yes...93 is correct) have hypereutuic pistons which are weaker than forged.

king cobra - your heads are some of the best flowing factory heads ford has EVER made. check out the flow numbers, have them ported if you want.

if i were you with that budget, i would get an S-trim vortech kit with the fuel pump, inectors and all. I would also get the afdtercooler and have the interneals upgraded to 8.5:1 compression with all forged parts.

Users who are viewing this thread