Supercharger upgrade...hp guesses

Amazin1

Established Member
Going to VMP aug. 5th for a gen 2 swap with 2.4 pulley, 67 mm tb, jlt cold air, k&n, and an h-pipe. Curious what everyone thinks...crank and wheel hp...2012 pp car.

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Going to VMP aug. 5th for a gen 2 swap with 2.4 pulley, 67 mm tb, jlt cold air, k&n, and an h-pipe. Curious what everyone thinks...crank and wheel hp...2012 pp car.

I made 717rw on their in house dyno with basically your setup plus stainless works full exhaust with ORX. I'm assuming you've got, or are getting, the basic supporting mods (HE, lower thermostat, colder plugs, etc)..,

Don't be surprised if you need a BAP. Mine was running out of fuel pump on the 2013 injectors at 5k.

I say 680rw if catless, 650rw if catted.

Amazin1

Established Member
Ok...didn't do a dyno so, not sure for sure but, this thing is a damn freight train! BJ, Joe and the guys know there shit! This is a whole new animal! Holy Crap!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok...didn't do a dyno so, not sure for sure but, this thing is a damn freight train! BJ, Joe and the guys know there shit! This is a whole new animal! Holy Crap!

Are you not worried about your internals pushing that much power/torque to the rear wheels?

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Pretty sure he is talking about a Shelby GT500 from his profile picture and description of pulley size. And if he is, should be fine on that much power with stock internals. They are basically built from the factory.

_Snake_

Established Member
Pretty sure he is talking about a Shelby GT500 from his profile picture and description of pulley size. And if he is, should be fine on that much power with stock internals. They are basically built from the factory.

Good call. Thread makes a lot more sense now.....he was "stock" but getting a "supercharger upgrade."

Users who are viewing this thread