Superduty Roll Call

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
^ Congrats. I am glad to hear ya got the SCT for it, they are the only way to go for these trucks IMO. Post up some pics if you don't mind, I would love to see what those 08 rims look like on your truck.
I have had this 2005 F-350 PSD since December. Had 10k miles on it and never even towed a thing. It was an old mans toy. I have added a 2" leveling kit, 20" 2008 wheel/tire package, Fisher Xtreem V stainless plow, full k-40 built in radar, full Alpine am/fm/xm/dvd/blue tooth/nav system, Auto Page RS 1000alarm/start, SCT X3 tune from Spartan Diesel, and a Extang RT toneau cover. 5" turbo back and a Airaid cold air kit in the spring to come.
IMG_0876.jpg

Last edited:

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Hey you all,

Nice Super Duty trucks!!

I'll go ahead and post my SUV which is a SD one at that if it is okay.. :-D

Side by Side comparison between my former '00 Expedition and current '03 EX. SD is pretty much self explanatory in this picture. :thumbsup:

In case any of you ask, unfortunately no it is not a PSD, but I love the V-10 that is in it! (Well, maybe except for gas! :lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
You guys aren't helping my addiction to these things. I talked a buddy of mine into buying one last year and he loves it. I been wanting one for about 2 years myself. The kicker is he'll let me drive him around in it just to teese me. His is the 6.0 diesel auto. I haven't been in a 6.4 yet but he tells me they're aven better than his.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
^ Doesn't look like it will quite squeeze into that garage!

Good looking ride

Thank you.

I know about the garage which sucks size wise. :bash: at builders for doing the 19x19 garage size when they should have of gone 20x20 or bigger! Either SUV can probably slip into it, but the length is too much.

I would like to build a bigger detached garage off to the side of my house if I do not move into another house at a later time.

:-D

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
2002 F250 CC 4x4 Lariat (SRW),
20" KMC Monsters,
37" Toyo M/T's
8" Full Spring Skyjacker

4in Turbo Back (no muffler)
4 Position Tuner
RanchHand Frt/Rear,
AFE Stage 2 intake,
Banks Intercooler Pipes,
DieselSite Boots
New tranny(30K),
Banks TransCommand,
Mag Hytec Tranny Pan & Diff Cover,
Quad A-pillar(ISSPRO trans,boost,pyro,water)

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01076-1.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

Last edited:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Nice looking truck Paydog!

I have a quick question for you. How much did the Mag-Hytec cover run ya, if you don't mind me asking? And also what is your opinion on it, does it make a real difference? I have been tossing around the idea of getting a set for my truck, both tranny and rear diff.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
PM me if you want some of those covers, I can get them cheap at my work and just ship em to ya. Tranny makes a hell of a difference in those 5r100s, diff adds an extra 2qt or so on the sterlings I believe.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
PM me if you want some of those covers, I can get them cheap at my work and just ship em to ya. Tranny makes a hell of a difference in those 5r100s, diff adds an extra 2qt or so on the sterlings I believe.

Thanks for the heads up. I believe I am going to wait for my birthday here in April and see what pans out money wise:banana:.

It just seems like there are so many things that I want to get for this truck that it is ridiculous.

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
Nice looking truck Paydog!

I have a quick question for you. How much did the Mag-Hytec cover run ya, if you don't mind me asking? And also what is your opinion on it, does it make a real difference? I have been tossing around the idea of getting a set for my truck, both tranny and rear diff.

Thanks, i picked my MagHytec's up at www.thedieselstop.com for a fraction of a new one. Ive heard alot of different opnions on the tranny pan, i didn't see a lot of difference with the tranny pan, but it sure looks good under and makes me feel better with the extra capacity. I firmly believe the diff covers are a plus with the extra capacity and they are quite rugged as well. I know you find them on ebay pretty cheap sometimes, also, dave at www.dieselmanor.com has some pretty good prices and is great to work with.

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
I got a trans pan on my 7.3, people say it's a waste because it takes longer for the fluid to cool down.. maybe, the logic doesn't seem all there, but the trans itself doesn't know how much fluid is in there and it'll all run through the cooler before it goes to work.

I think an additional cooler is a good idea as well.

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
I have an 06 Lariat F350 6.0L long bed, extended cab with a 4" Silverline exhaust. Im hoping to get another in the next 1-2 years or maybe an F550 dump 05-08 model. Im just too picky to accept an XL truck for 50k. When i find a nice XLT model at least ill look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread