Superman spotted!!!!

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
I ordered the cover too!

honestly not sure, I never dealt with them. I hear good things about them but I never called to ask if they are or are not. I got lucky, my dealer is around the corner and gave me MSRP! anyone knows thats lucky in south florida, hell wayne akers (crooks) wanted 15K over!!!! :nonono:

PM SENT...

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
I'll be at the Gus Macho event. I spoke with a bud today who is Metro Ford, and he was telling me a lot of dealers (local) marked up the cars since Mr. Shelby's passing.:shrug:

Sort of screwed up, but you know how things go. I have no ideal since I am not out looking.

Most of the dealers down here like to mark them up. Too bad i'll be out of town, would love to go that event.

I used to go there for weekly mustang/Shelby meetings back in the 80's with my old man. Back then it was still called Courtesy Ford. Loved the drives home after a couple of the faster cars would pull ahead :) US1 and the 826 were deserted back then on a Thursday night after 10pm.

NINJAK: You wouldn't work around the Bird Rd and 57th area would you? Saw a Red/White one yesterday that looked just like yours, parked at the office next to KFC.

Last edited:

reason4treason

Established Member
yes yes when my car is delivered I want all the interior plastic to stay on!!!!

p.s. I got my VIN today!!!! i believe the schedule is week of june 4th!!!!

very glad to hear about that! relief from the antsiness, bcoz in FL you're talkin' fire ants. just beware the Century Village residents and their likes, both on the highways, and in the Publix parking lots with their paint-gouging shopping carts.

Users who are viewing this thread