Superman spotted!!!!

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
My brother just called me to tell me he just pulled up next to a "Superman" Hardtop GT500 ( Blue w Red Stripes) in Miami. I asked how he knew it was a 2013.... he told me about the 4 tips out the back and the no grill....he said it looked like a Cobra head lol.

The cars are being delivered all over the place guys... I got excited so decided to let you know for those of us in Florida. :beer:

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
My brother just called me to tell me he just pulled up next to a "Superman" Hardtop GT500 ( Blue w Red Stripes) in Miami. I asked how he knew it was a 2013.... he told me about the 4 tips out the back and the no grill....he said it looked like a Cobra head lol.

The cars are being delivered all over the place guys... I got excited so decided to let you know for those of us in Florida. :beer:

Dammit man! You tell your brother to find that car again, pull the guy out of it and I'll be there to pick it up in about 20 hours. I can't believe they delivered my car to the wrong state!

LOL, tell him to snap some pics next time! :beer:

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Dammit man! You tell your brother to find that car again, pull the guy out of it and I'll be there to pick it up in about 20 hours. I can't believe they delivered my car to the wrong state!

LOL, tell him to snap some pics next time! :beer:

I did!!! As soon as he described it to me... but it was too late, the guy turned right while my bro was turning left...
I told him about the mid 11's and he was freaking out....lol

Told him next time he see's one to snap as many pics as he can. :rockon:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Whaaaaa ???? I live in Miami. Hmm perhaps I will see it trolling around this weekend. That would be one of my colour choices if I were getting a 13. Red Candy/white, or Black/Black would be the other.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
haha not surprising. I know Gus Machado Ford in Kendall has a black on black 13' that was just delivered. They'll have it on display for pics on Wednesday May 30th and Team Shelby will be present for a Carroll Shelby Memorial:

Shelbyevent.jpg

Courtesy of the GM at Gus Machado Ford and his crappy phone camera lol:

70b71be8.jpg

98ebd700.jpg

ad770cf1.jpg

29d475bc.jpg

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
yes yes when my car is delivered I want all the interior plastic to stay on!!!!

p.s. I got my VIN today!!!! i believe the schedule is week of june 4th!!!!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Badass dude!! I'll be you lunch if I can drive it around the block lol!

i might need more than lunch, im super picky about my cars!!! :lol1:

however, timetable looks good for me to bring it to the event in august and definitely for patriot run

2001SVTMAN

Established Member

Agree 100% on the plastics... I will ask for the same.
I'd like to see one with the shelby cover on, just to get a look at the cover and how it fits.

2001SVTMAN

Established Member

haha not surprising. I know Gus Machado Ford in Kendall has a black on black 13' that was just delivered. They'll have it on display for pics on Wednesday May 30th and Team Shelby will be present for a Carroll Shelby Memorial:

Do you know if Gus Machado is charging ADM'S on their cars by chance?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member

I ordered the cover too!

honestly not sure, I never dealt with them. I hear good things about them but I never called to ask if they are or are not. I got lucky, my dealer is around the corner and gave me MSRP! anyone knows thats lucky in south florida, hell wayne akers (crooks) wanted 15K over!!!! :nonono:

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member

Not sure, let me ask and I'll let you know:beer:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I'll be at the Gus Macho event. I spoke with a bud today who is Metro Ford, and he was telling me a lot of dealers (local) marked up the cars since Mr. Shelby's passing.:shrug:

Sort of screwed up, but you know how things go. I have no ideal since I am not out looking.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Just spoke to my buddy over there, they're asking $7-10k ADM and another friend is asking $10k ADM, only has one left.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread