supporting mods for port

Fender34

Established Member
KB BAP too. Or if you want you could go up to twin GT pumps with a fuel hat and dual FPDMs. That's if you want to grow in the future.

ctgreddy

Established Member
depends, are you doing a oversize lower as well? if it's a stock upper car your injectors will more than likely be fine. mine are fine but i dont have a posi port. you will most deffinitely need a bap and MAFia. my port maxed out the stock pumps.

03Mach1 925

Established Member
depends, are you doing a oversize lower as well? if it's a stock upper car your injectors will more than likely be fine. mine are fine but i dont have a posi port. you will most deffinitely need a bap and MAFia. my port maxed out the stock pumps.

I'm running a 2.8. Basically my mods are Jlt ram air, heat exchanger 2.8 upper an mid pipe an catback an dyno tuned I made 466rwhp 477tq

10sec89

Established Member
It will vary for every car. 60's, BAP, and MAFia most of the time. I had a MAFia for when I did my port and 2# lower but didn't need it. Counts where in check and had room even for when it get's cold here in FL. Numbers in my sig. No Mafia and BAP on 20% with 60's.

Users who are viewing this thread