Supra guy punk out. To Supra Slayer rematch

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
I was supose to race Jesus Supra, Ricky Supra, Joe 9s@159 Porsche and Adam S/C nitrous Viper and none showed up to race me after 32 pages of shit talk.
I told them all to show up on 01/07/06 to race me and they all punk out.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Speaking of Florida, I have been in Miami for the past week. Good lord there are some beautiful rides down here. I had to go to "Carefree Lifestyles" and rent a little something to keep up while out of town. I rented a black SL500 w/ Beutiful redish colored interior. Mmmmm, nothing like falling in love with a 110k automobile I can't afford...

slow02GT

PHiL2 said:
:nono: :nonono: :loser:

Triumph.jpg

I kid I kid :-D

Spitfire_17

Established Member
lol i can see it, but i signed up there like about 2+ months ago :lol1: not missing anything right now, but im sure ital get stired up here really soon :D

slow02GT

Ok ive asked a couple times in the other thread.....has your mustang been featured in a major mustang magazine before or is that someone else car? it was a turbo black sn95 that said something about slaying supras in the article...same car or no?

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
JH02GT said:
Ok ive asked a couple times in the other thread.....has your mustang been featured in a major mustang magazine before or is that someone else car? it was a turbo black sn95 that said something about slaying supras in the article...same car or no?

That is my car

Users who are viewing this thread