Supra Turbo vs 383 NOS Mustang!!

88silvergt

Old School
Established Member
This was only a hole shot race. The supra went like 15 feet before the stangs headlights ever came up. Where was this taped? I would like to race a supra.

03DarkShadow

Established Member
That video was done in Charlotte. I am good friends w/ the guy who use to own that supra (has another now). Come on down to South Carolina im sure he would give ya a run but it will cost you. BTW he only won 500 for that race. That mustang wasnt gonna catch up.

ib6-ub9

Established Member
You couldnt even get the 60 ft time from that race... Thats like when evo owners say oh ill beat u to 60 mph, who gives a **** thats in like 4 to 5 seconds, that raced sucked, it was an 1/8 of an 1/8 mile:dw:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I would hardly call that a race, but let the little rice boys classify it as is. All I saw was a Mustang with too much power for the street spinning and pedaling the gas not even staying in it, and some variation of an R/C car slowly roll by. Any loser that calls it a 'NOS Mustang' should be shot. They should be advertising the shot of gas, not some company they heard off a movie.

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Totally agree fury shift, btw hows that supercharger working for your gt?:burnout:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Originally posted by ib6-ub9
Totally agree fury shift, btw hows that supercharger working for your gt?:burnout:

Great, I still need to get some tuning done. It is otherwise stock, and I am currently saving up for full Bassani exhaust and a rotating assembly to push it up to 20 psi. All the money that has went into it thus far was a Cobra brake conversion, and coil over suspension. The Intercooled Novi2 is what really set the project back though. I will try to get some pics out one day. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread