Suprised Black Mustang GT.......

torchred99

Established Member
Minding my own business with wife in car driving south on 101 Morgan Hill California doing 75-80 in the fast lane noticed 2002 or 2003 black mustang gt coming up real fast behind me told my wife this guy is going to pull next to us in the middle lane and want to run us........happens every time.......so low and behold he does exactly what I said so we both down shifted. I down shifted to 4th gear so we both nail it pulled him real hard by the time I hit 105 I am 2 1/2 cars ahead.........slowed down because of traffic..........traffic clears and watching in middle lane was going to give me the old fly bye so I quickly down shifted again and no fly bye.........slowed down again because of traffic and he pulled up next to me with his partner and both gave me the thumbs up with big smiles I was wondering why they were smiling and my wife said they were laughing because they got blow away by a granda pa and grandma in a red vette.........

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
yea even if you were bone stock you'd eat them alive...let alone with mods.

Good kill...you really only need to worry about a certain model of Mustang...ahem, cough, ahem...LOL

torchred99

Established Member
StoplightWarrior said:

Good kill...you really only need to worry about a certain model of Mustang...ahem, cough, ahem...LOL

Yeah one of these days me and granda ma......... :-D

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
StoplightWarrior said:

Machs? :p

StangJason

Established Member
StoplightWarrior said:

Ummm think you have forgotten about those many hundred/thousands other models of Mustangs that are nowhere near stock. Take for instance my former 95 GT with a 306 shortblock, ported TW Heads, ported Performer RPM intake, cam, fuel system and D-1 putting out around 14psi as this car would run circles around an 03/04 Cobra and/a newer Vette (heck it took a Vette a 150 shot and a very very poor launch by me to lose to one by half a car).

I just can't wait to get my a 331 stroker with those same heads and intake into my 3100lb 87 LX now :rolling: . My gut says that it'll be a bit faster than my 03 Cobra just from shear power to weight ratio (it should make around 400rwhp).

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
StangJason said:
Ummm think you have forgotten about those many hundred/thousands other models of Mustangs that are nowhere near stock. Take for instance my former 95 GT with a 306 shortblock, ported TW Heads, ported Performer RPM intake, cam, fuel system and D-1 putting out around 14psi as this car would run circles around an 03/04 Cobra and/a newer Vette (heck it took a Vette a 150 shot and a very very poor launch by me to lose to one by half a car).

I just can't wait to get my a 331 stroker with those same heads and intake into my 3100lb 87 LX now :rolling: . My gut says that it'll be a bit faster than my 03 Cobra just from shear power to weight ratio (it should make around 400rwhp).

No, you're right...fast modded mustangs are everywhere...I was mostly talking about the 03 cobras cause with the most basic of mods they'll take a c6...almost no other mustang model can say the same. That's all... :beer:

torchred99

Established Member
pwnt04 said:
You probably didn't surprise him. C5 Corvettes are faster than Mustang GTs even with bolt ons.

Yeah I could tell it wasn't stock ran to many of stock GT's and they were not much of a race...this mustang sounded and looked pretty good .......yeah it looked real good for a FORD........just kidding you really appreciate a good looking ride. :beer:

torchred99

Established Member
StoplightWarrior said:
Werd...even with my vortech blower and all bolt ons on my 2000 GT, I'd only put 3 cars on c5s.
Were at in the EAST Bay? Senergy motor sports in Fremont did all my work......

torchred99

Established Member
StoplightWarrior said:
haha when I was at UC Davis I knew a girl from Los Banos...she said it was a sh1thole. :D

Well it does mean the toilets, and the biggest thing to do is go to wal mart :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread