Surfboard Dual Gauge Pod by MMCustomWorks

MSUBlake827

Established Member
I acquired this gauge pod several months ago and recently had a change of plans. I purchased it from another member who had it heat-treated, prepped, and painted. It is ready to install with no extra work necessary. Steven aka MMCustomWorks is no longer producing these. This may be your last chance to pick this up. This has never been installed. The pictures are samples from another member's truck.

These sold for $375 when they were available. I do not know what to ask being this may be the last available. PM me with offers, and I'll try to figure out a good price.

http://emob53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/MSUBlake827/5fd6a1fd.jpg

http://emob53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/MSUBlake827/a17a5d68.jpg

http://emob53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/MSUBlake827/fe582faa.jpg

http://emob53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/MSUBlake827/59c75b34.jpg

JohninMD

Established Member
You guys should check out some posts over on other lightning sites, this guy has had a lot of issues sending stuff out in a timely manner.

MSUBlake827

Established Member
Why don't you just name the site and post a link? And I don't believe it was multiple issues. It was one instance where the post office lost the package. Read the entire thread, and you'll see several people who have dealt with me and have all had positive experiences. And at the very end of the thread, if you would have read it all, you would have seen that the other member received a complete refund plus his money order fee, postage for the stamp, and a little extra for the trouble.

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
I sold MSUBlake this pod and I personally had great dealings with him. Like him I had a change of plans and just like he says the pod is prepped and painted and ready to install. It was heat fitted but has never had gauges mounted in it. Good luck with the sale bud :thumbsup:

JohninMD

Established Member
I didnt say you were a dead beat, I said you had issues, and you did! You also had alot of lies and delays sending my buddy an oil seperator. It took way way way too much time for you to finally send that to him, you want me to get him to post up the pms you traded or you want to just stfu now and leave it at that?

MSUBlake827

Established Member
I didnt say you were a dead beat, I said you had issues, and you did! You also had alot of lies and delays sending my buddy an oil seperator. It took way way way too much time for you to finally send that to him, you want me to get him to post up the pms you traded or you want to just stfu now and leave it at that?

You can do whatever you so feel. Shit happens, but I do what I can to make things right. I take care of things whether they are my fault or not.

Headhunter

Established Member
The dealings I've had with him on "THE OTHER SITE" have all been good and yes he had some problems but to my knowledge everything was made good. I wouldn't have any problems dealing with him.

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
You can do whatever you so feel. Shit happens, but I do what I can to make things right. I take care of things whether they are my fault or not.

i bought a oil seperator from him and it collapsed because of the hose that was included and we called rpm outlet and they said it should have came with braided hose, he insisted it was brand new and nothing ever came from it, i sold it to my buddy and told him it was brand new, 2 weeks later he had to pull and change all the plugs. i asked blake to call rpm and see whats up i dont think he did.

i also bought some couplers from him, never came, after about 2 weeks he returned my money, no problem there i suppose.

MSUBlake827

Established Member
The dealings I've had with him on "THE OTHER SITE" have all been good and yes he had some problems but to my knowledge everything was made good. I wouldn't have any problems dealing with him.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to see you're thinking seriously about keepin your truck. You were offering it at a damn good deal. If I thought for a second I could get enough for mine and find enough somewhere to purchase yours, your truck would be gone. I'll let you know if the pod ever sells.

MSUBlake827

Established Member
i bought a oil seperator from him and it collapsed because of the hose that was included and we called rpm outlet and they said it should have came with braided hose, he insisted it was brand new and nothing ever came from it, i sold it to my buddy and told him it was brand new, 2 weeks later he had to pull and change all the plugs. i asked blake to call rpm and see whats up i dont think he did.

i also bought some couplers from him, never came, after about 2 weeks he returned my money, no problem there i suppose.

Sorry about the couplers man. They actually got returned to me a few weeks after the refund. The box was beat to hell.

And about the oil separator, RPM Outlet are a bunch of crooks. Ask anyone. I sent exactly what I received, and it was the same as several kits I had personally handled. No one else ever had the same problem. I tried getting info from them as the original purchaser, but they would give me nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread