Survey: Which is the best Air Filter Kit/Air Induction Kit for an 03 Cobra

Jfgarcia1

Banned
:coolman:

Survey time::lol1:

All of you 03 Cobra owners that have changed to an after market
Air Filter such as K&N etc... or Air Induction Kit such as Densecharger etc... Please speak out and tell us what your results were, ease of installation and how it stacks up against
the others? :beer: What was it that made it your choice and would you recomend it. Some of the makes that come to mind are: UPR, C&L, Paul's Performance, WMS, MAC, BBk and so on.
:smmon:
I have been researching this and I need feed back... so feeed the survey. Thanks : :thumbsup:

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Seems as if this is an age old question. Makes me wonder why no one has archived posts to create a FAQ yet...

I threw in a K&N Filtercharger. Snorkel/silencer intact. Works fine for me. Was thinking about the Amsoil foam filter, with its superior filtering and all...

Last edited:

Trader

Established Member
I have looked at a few of them on peoples vehicles, and the denscharger strikes me as a nice one because it is made of plastic. The metal ones seem to hold onto heat pretty well, which is what you are trying to get rid of anyway.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
There should be a CAI shoot-out article in 5.0 magazine soon. They tested all the different CAI's currently available for the Cobra. Tested them on stock and modified rides. Rumor has it the Densecharger was the winner...that's a RUMOR though...

I installed the Densecharger on my '03, it was my very first mod. SOTP impression was "HOLY SH!T, THIS THING PULLS HARD!" I'm more than satisfied with it.

U.M.

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
Just got the Densecharger installed last night! SOTP, WOW, I am impressed, sure makes the blower growl louder too :) very very easy to install, another pair of hands might come in handy when trying to connect both ends.

tammy

Established Member
I ordered mine off there site www.densecharger.com last night. I order #9 price 150.00 included shipping. I did'nt see where to order the plugs at so I sent them an email after I ordered and they called this morning and added it to the order for me. I forgot the man's name he was the owner, said it would ship today, should have it by Friday. Which i"m not in a hurry it's a gift for the husband. He was very nice and very helpful to me.

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Damn Tammy, I wish my wife got as excited about spending money on my Cobra as you do spending money on your husband's Cobra! :rollseyes Hey, :idea: you wouldn't happen to have a sister would you? :-D

Users who are viewing this thread