"Survivorman" -vs.- "Man vs. Wild"

Survivorman -vs.- Man vs. Wild

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Which show do you guys think is better? I think Survivorman is way better. He films everything by himself which is way more of a challenge than baer grylls constantly having a camera crew to keep him company. What do you guys think.

Last edited:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
how the hell many of these threads are we gonna have???

and, definatly survivorman. its actually real.

sorry man i searched. I didn't see it. My bad

Damnit and I usually play repost police too. Rookie mistake here. Let this thread die i guess.

92z28

Established Member
I will sum up what the typical responses since this like the millionth thread on the subject.

Survivorman - more realistic but boring

Man vs Wild - more entertaining but is at times staged. Grylls is a true badass though, look it up

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I will sum up what the typical responses since this like the millionth thread on the subject.

Survivorman - more realistic but boring

Man vs Wild - more entertaining but is at times staged. Grylls is a true badass though, look it up

Bear Grylls FTW!!! This guy will eat or drink ANYTHING!! :eek:

I once saw survivor man use a BUTANE LIGHTER. WTF :dw:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Bear Grylls FTW!!! This guy will eat or drink ANYTHING!! :eek:

I once saw survivor man use a BUTANE LIGHTER. WTF :dw:
if you actually watch the show, you will notice he often plays out different scenarios that someone may get in. is it impossible to have a lighter while your on a hike, and happen to get lost?

he's also used bullets, steel wool + battery, a flashlight, flint, and other things, as well as traditional fire starting methods using 2 sticks.

Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I usually like Survivor Man better because he's more American (really Canadian) and because Bear Grylls always gags on whatever he's eating.

But then I saw this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuB3kr3ckYE]YouTube - Man vs. Wild - Eating Giant Larva[/ame]

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i like both shows but man vs. wild takes the cake. bear grylls is awesome... survivorman is weak.

Juruense

Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD10OxqfnEw]YouTube - Ray Mears Goes Walkabout - The Bushtucker Man Part 2[/ame]

svt_fan1129

Established Member
man vs wild is just insane. but in theory, I would fallow survivorman simply because its the real deal. He is on his own; True survival. JMO.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Grylls is only tough when he has his film crew and motel room handy he should of lost everything when light of what he done came out Les isn't 100% alone either he has ELF? locater on him so if trouble comes his team can respond instantanious.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
...Les isn't 100% alone either he has ELF? locater on him so if trouble comes his team can respond instantanious.
whats wrong with that? he doesn't try to hide the fact that he has a crew on stand by or anything. infact, there have been a few shows where they actually did have to get him. i would say thats a positive for the show more than anything, it shows how real it is.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Survivor Man by a long shot. The guy is a legitimate badass, and he has a number of other series/DVDs of other badass stuff to back up his degree of badass-ness.

Edit - and wtf is up with the scrolling banner at the top of the page? It says something about "Gay Bear Dating" right now.:shrug:

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
whats wrong with that? he doesn't try to hide the fact that he has a crew on stand by or anything. infact, there have been a few shows where they actually did have to get him. i would say thats a positive for the show more than anything, it shows how real it is.

Nothing just was pointing out the fact is all. But like others have said Les is the real deal with his show while Grylls is a showboat look at me type that if you would do the same thing would probably get you killed.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
beargryllsmordortt3.gif

I like man vs wild better cause he actually tries to get out of the situation, and shows you different ways to overcome obstacles. Survivor man stays in one place the whole damn week. wooptie doo.

Users who are viewing this thread