Suspended DL for FTMFR LEO's or Lawyers only

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
It's been a long time since I've been here but a quick question regarding my suspended DL. Im gonna make this easy

-pulled over without insurance card
-go to court with ins card, realized it was expired(but i was covered when i was pulled over as I had a new one in the mail showing I had coverage)
-judge says to pay fine and reset court date
-i pay fine and reschedule court date
-court date never gets rescheduled
-Get letter in mail stating Dl is suspended

Is there any way to prove now that I was covered all that time even though i was told by the judge to pay anyways and basically plead guilty? I have the insurance card for the date i was pulled over showing I was covered. I have not paid the surcharges as I feel that this is BS and i CAN prove that I had insurance at the time of the stop.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
seems it would be a lot easier to hire an atty, yeh maybe a little expensive upfront, but he would be able to handle this for you easily than you fighting it yourself.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
seems it would be a lot easier to hire an atty, yeh maybe a little expensive upfront, but he would be able to handle this for you easily than you fighting it yourself.

Unfortunately, this is probably your best option. Up front cost sucks but a atty will be able to clear this up in an afternoon or two. GL

Users who are viewing this thread