suspension goodies installed (with crappy pics)

alex12gt

Established Member
well saturday i took about 6 hours to get my suspension work done i added the following

bbr billet lca's
bbr lca relocation brackets
bbr adjustable panard bar
roush dub springs (eibach pro kit)

the install went ok im no master mechanic but i also took my time the relocation brackets were a pain to get lined up. the springs were easy we first started and did the passenger side with out a spring compressor but ended up getting one and it makes doing the springs a snap. i didnt take the car out until sunday night after i got my new xpipe on and notice there was nasty noise coming from the back so today i jacked it back up and notice i put the pass. rear spring in upside down and i also adjusted the exhaust...ill find out when i go to work if what i did helped....

well here is a few crappy pics this is on factory 18s and i plan to change to amr 19s in a few weeks

lr.jpg

lowerd.jpg

lf.jpg

camber is off but waiting to do an alignment until i get the tvs on and as i only drive 10 miles a day and plan on selling the factory tires...not a huge deal

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
looks good, when the springs settle down more and with those AMR wheels your cars going to look awesome

alex12gt

Established Member
Still making the noise it almost sound like somthing is catching im going to start and pull the sway bar off tonight.....if that doesn't work then factory springs will go back in .......what ever this is should be leaving one he'll of a mark but im not seeing anything

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Still making the noise it almost sound like somthing is catching im going to start and pull the sway bar off tonight.....if that doesn't work then factory springs will go back in .......what ever this is should be leaving one he'll of a mark but im not seeing anything

Did you reinstall the strutmount correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread