Suspension help please

G's Shelby

Established Member
I've looked at MM and BMR. I can't decide what I should do exactly. I'm going to get upper and lower control arms, relocation brackets, upper control arm mount and I don't know if I need to get adjustable as well as spherical vs bushing. I'm going to lower the car in the future and it will see a power increase as well as some drag/autocross/road race duty.

1st usa car

Established Member
u will need adjustable if u lower it ... spherical vs bushing just depends on how sensitive you are to NVH and how aggressive u need the car to respond--- Easy to just buy BMR its a great company and they have a sale now.

G's Shelby

Established Member
u will need adjustable if u lower it ... spherical vs bushing just depends on how sensitive you are to NVH and how aggressive u need the car to respond--- Easy to just buy BMR its a great company and they have a sale now.
Thanks. I did just that. I called bmr and they were the best and they made my decision easy.

1st usa car

Established Member
we are pretty lucky -- we have some great vendors who will not pressure you into buying stuff you dont need.... they listen and give you the recipe for your goals.

Users who are viewing this thread