Suspension Help

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
I am looking for someone to install/weld my Upper and lower control arms, and my anti-roll bar. If anyone knows someone who can do this. please let me know, and the closer to Delaware the better.

Thanks

jeostang46

Established Member
DBD Automotive Performance Upper Marlboro Md

Dale Wood,
He worked at speed unlimited for year and opened his own shop.

Nevermind, your in DE.

Last edited:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I would think Rhodes could do this pretty easily. I'd call them up, and they should be pretty close to you too.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
I would think Rhodes could do this pretty easily. I'd call them up, and they should be pretty close to you too.

Rhodes told me to drop the care off Monday, and it would be a 1 to 2 day job, So I did. I call the wednesday to pick it up, and they say they havent even started it yet, and they are not sure when they will get to it. My car has sat all summer getting work done, and if I could find another shop as good as theres I would be more than willing to pick it up and take it there.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
I sent you a PM, never heard back.

You're not going to find another shop as good as Rhodes though, but Rhodes is gonna cost you and you're gonna have to wait a long time. Sometimes you'll get a miracle and you'll be in and out, sometimes you'll end up waiting forever.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Im on the other side of DC from you if you remember i bought the seats off you. I could do that in one day easily if you wanted to drive. I agree on plating the torque boxes also.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Im on the other side of DC from you if you remember i bought the seats off you. I could do that in one day easily if you wanted to drive. I agree on plating the torque boxes also.

I really didnt want to drive that far. You like 4hrs away right?

Users who are viewing this thread