Suspension kit question for 06 GT

ILLBITE

1 Bad GT
Established Member
Hey guys I am now the proud owner of an 06 GT. Anyways I have been debating between getting an FRPP handeling pack or getting a steeda handeling pack which one should I go for they are both similar in price; however, I am looking for the better stance between the two any body have any suggestions and please I really do want a complete pack or kit I do not want to mix and match. thankyou for any input!!!:rockon::rolling:

Wild Stallion

Established Member
Well I did the FRPP struts and springs and that lowered the car 1 inch in fornt and 1.5 in the back helped big time then for some better traction in the back along with correcting some geometry BMR LCA, relocation brackets and adj. panhard bar help handling big time. Thats mi experience hope it helps.

ILLBITE

1 Bad GT
Established Member
Wild Stallion do you like the look and performance??? Oh yeah I have a couple of people via phone telling me to ditch the kit and go with Eibach sprtlines with caster/cambers because the kits don't aid the handeling that much. I just want a kit though because I would like to replace the factory equipment as a whole i.e. adding the strut brace, better swaybar etc. Thanks for the advice!!

MattP 343

Established Member
Personally I would piece a kit together that you like best, as WildStallion did.

Go with the Tokico Adj. Shocks/Struts with a Spring depending on personal preference, then think about a panhard bar and LCAs & Reloc. brackets from BMR or Steeda. Then get the alignment checked out, and then go with C&C plates if necessary.

Also, Ive heard the FRPP Shocks/Struts tend to be a bit on the bone jarring side. With the Tokicos you can adjust for soft/hard conditions

Wild Stallion

Established Member
Ahhh the rides not to bad a little hardder than stock but Ill take that for the Look and the improved handlling. My buddy who open tracks his 03 cobra all the time was very impressed with what i did and feels that my car probally could out do his on the track.

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
the steeda nd ford kits are not good.

Maximum motorsports makes the best kits!!

Bilstein shock/struts
HnR springs
C/C plates
Coilovers-THE BEST WAY TOT GO!!!

Just a couple things I highly recommend.

It cost a lot more but worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread