Suspension Mod Advice

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I would like to work on bettering my current suspension setup on my '14 vert..Only suspensions mods are H&R SS springs..What is a must have suspension mod and why? How will this help my traction and handling? All open advice is welcome

MastaAce03

Established Member
Pan hard bar to center the rear axle and lower rear control arms to help put the power down. Do that plus some Toyo R888s for the rear and you'll be set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Pan hard bar to center the rear axle and lower rear control arms to help put the power down. Do that plus some Toyo R888s for the rear and you'll be set.

Yes forgot to mention I do have a panhard and nitto nt05rs...but what is the best control arm out there with easiest install? I see alot run with BMR

MastaAce03

Established Member
BMR would get the job done. Install is going to be the same with all as long as you go non adjustable. I had Steeda control arms on my previous car and was happy with those as well. Haven't heard of issues with either. Just pull the trigger and get those puppies installed.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I am looking at the anti wheel hop kit that American muscle sells, includes control arms along with re location brackets..this I may start with

BMR Tech 2

I am looking at the anti wheel hop kit that American muscle sells, includes control arms along with re location brackets..this I may start with

This would be what I would recommend on your set up. The LCA brackets are going to make a pretty noticeable difference with your springs. In my opinion, LCAs and relocation brackets are one of the most noticeable and cost effective suspension mods for any S197 Mustang, especially one that has been lowered. The brackets are going to be huge as far as traction is concerned. Right now, your LCAs are pointed up towards the rear axle which is horrible for traction. With the LCA brackets you'll be able to get the arms angled down towards the ground, which forces the tire into ground.

I would suggest skipping the package and ordering part numbers TCA032 and CAB005 separately, you'll save a few bucks over the package that AM has. We also offer an SVTP discount, if you're interested, shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread