Suspension Problem

Trays GT

SVT Driver
Established Member
Ok i have a 01 cobra, over the weekend i installed some intrax 2" drop springs, and set it back down on the ground and the camber is a lil off but not bad at all, but wierdest thing is that it affected my driverside caster. like it is a whole inch or so back to the door. passenger side wasn't effected, but doesn't make sense. any suggestions? only thing i did was jack it up, take off swaybar nut, take to strut bolts out spindle, take out stock spring, put the intrax spring same way the old stock came out and reversed proceedure.:shrug::shrug:

gmsux

Established Member
The spring install did not move the wheel back, most likely your toe is out of whack from lowering and the wheel appears out of place.

Trays GT

SVT Driver
Established Member
the toe is not far off,and i already adjusted the toe. i swear i believe the caster has been changed by it on the driverside for some reason

Bite Me

Established Member
I had to get a 4 wheel after my spring install. Have you driven it at all? Measurements? Maybe to your eye it looks weird. I highly doubt its been changed. Your settings will be off with a 2" drop. You need to go get it alligned. DIY alignements dont work out very good.

Users who are viewing this thread