Suspension questions

gatty1303

Established Member
Hey everyone. I just picked up a 2012 boss with 2500 miles on it and I have a suspension questions. Am I ok to run lowering springs, adj panhard bar and camber bolts if all I want to do is lower the car? I know this question has been asked several times, but I didn't know if I needed to do anything else since the boss has upgraded/better suspension components compared to the 2013 GT I traded in. On that car I ran eibach sportlines, koni struts, gt500 mounts, camber bolts and adj panhard bar. Just curious if any of that should change with this car. Thanks for any help!

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
Congrats on the Boss, I do not see why you should have an issue...would get a an alignment done after about 2 weeks once the parts are installed...

Manuel

darreng505

Established Member
I just took a set of sportlines, frpp adjustable shocks and MM camber plates off my boss. Its a great setup. I went to coilovers but if you want a deal on this setup pm me.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
shocks and struts on this car are actually decent.

I would look into an adjustable UCA+bracket and LCA + relos.

Boss3oh2

What you listed will work.... depending on how aggressive you go with your springs however, you should get an Adj UCA and mount to correct pinion angle and decrease wheel hop and help prolong the life of that expensive differential.

Users who are viewing this thread