Suspension/Track Shop in North East

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member
Hey guys,
haven't posted in a while, but about to take my 13 500 off the battery tender, and have been meaning to do a little suspension work. Im trying to overhaul the suspension on the car, but not entirely to the point where I lose the ability to go from normal to sport), but to the degree where I can have a Watts link UCA, LCA, springs etc., but there doesn't seem to be a clear answer where I can take it. I'm in Northern NJ, right by NYC, JDM engineering is 50 mi away, Evolution 120 mi., but they're drag guys. Point being, they can probably install everything, but I also need the suspension to be set up correctly, especially the watts link, plus just general advice to which parts I need and don't need for a car that only gets pushed very hard in the summer, but that's about it. However, the necessity to weld the Watts in isn't there, (I'd like to be able to take everything out before I sell the car)

I'd appreciate the help. Shops like Hillbank Motorsports and Maximum Motorsports come to mind when I think about track oriented shops.

Position first, Power later.

carguy19

Established Member
Hey guys,
haven't posted in a while, but about to take my 13 500 off the battery tender, and have been meaning to do a little suspension work. Im trying to overhaul the suspension on the car, but not entirely to the point where I lose the ability to go from normal to sport), but to the degree where I can have a Watts link UCA, LCA, springs etc., but there doesn't seem to be a clear answer where I can take it. I'm in Northern NJ, right by NYC, JDM engineering is 50 mi away, Evolution 120 mi., but they're drag guys. Point being, they can probably install everything, but I also need the suspension to be set up correctly, especially the watts link, plus just general advice to which parts I need and don't need for a car that only gets pushed very hard in the summer, but that's about it. However, the necessity to weld the Watts in isn't there, (I'd like to be able to take everything out before I sell the car)

I'd appreciate the help. Shops like Hillbank Motorsports and Maximum Motorsports come to mind when I think about track oriented shops.

Position first, Power later.

ReapeR, my friends own a shop called Redline Speed Worx in Green Brook NJ. They are more porsche, audi and vw guys, but they have done work on my shelby. They have a laser alignment machine, and do suspension setup with corner weights.

They are real road race guys.

My PM doesn't work here, but you can email me and I will put you in touch with the owner if you would like.

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread