Suzuki Z400 (ATV) vs. Z24 cavalier.. haha

cody_288

Established Member
This kid I graduated High School with was driving by my house today as I was riding my Z400. He stopped and we started bullshitting and then he started to talk shit about my Z400 because his cousin or something owns a 450R. So me, being the dickhead I am said $20 bucks says I take your Z24. He agreed and we each put the money on the hood of my truck. We decided we would race an 1/8 mile (first to the bridge up the road from my driveway). I pulled the clutch in, clicked her into second gear and pinned the throttle and brought it up to the rev limiter. He beeped 3 times and I dumped the clutch on the third honk and slammed it into third, fourth, and fifth. So after i pull 3 buuuuuuussssssssssss lengths on him, I'm $20 richer :)

JWC

Established Member
Good kill and easy gas money for the 4 wheeler. I have a Polaris 400 2 stroke and I whipped up on a 4 runner in my back field.

cody_288

Established Member
The funny part is when he said he saw the back end of the Z jump sideways 2 feet when I hit third, and the he told me it was the loudest fawking thing he has ever heard in his entire life.

Users who are viewing this thread