SVE Series 3 wheels

skipnay

Established Member
Tire choices for 19" Are slim pickings. 20" tires have way more selection lol

I totally agree with you on that. I have been looking at tires for 19 wheels. I keep going to 18's because of more tire choices until I started looking at 20's that have more tire choices then the 19's.

FATHERFORD

Established Member
Well as far as drag radials go, 19's are better then 20's. 315 is the biggest in a 20, but there are a few 345's in 19" size.

Guess it depends on what size tire your talking about.

I personally, would run the Series 3 wheels, narrow the fronts to 5" and run the BMW IQ tires and 345 NTO5R's in the rear on widend 12" rims. Have a skinny/fat setup.

baldtaco

Established Member
Well as far as drag radials go, 19's are better then 20's. 315 is the biggest in a 20, but there are a few 345's in 19" size.

Guess it depends on what size tire your talking about.

I personally, would run the Series 3 wheels, narrow the fronts to 5" and run the BMW IQ tires and 345 NTO5R's in the rear on widend 12" rims. Have a skinny/fat setup.

That would look pretty wild

onefastmf

Established Member
Got my fake ass wheels today!! will have them mounted up tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,487

croppz

Established Member
I love how pissed people get at "knockoffs" IF it looks good then it looks good. Nobody gives a shit you spent 3k on wheels so you can stroke your ego.

If i'm shelling out money for wheels they are going to be Vossen CV7s. And you won't see me with those for a very long time.

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Of course they are knock offs. So is most of SVE's line. But you get what you pay for. Plain and simple.

Rct851

Established Member
The over reaction is strong in here. I just don't like the fake screw things around the wheel. They still look awesome. Looks alone I prefer them to my "real" vossens

Last edited:

onefastmf

Established Member
Ya, I am a firm believer that this color has to have chrome wheels, I had a 93 coupe that was almost the same color and chrome always looked the best.
Thanks guys

F8LVENOM

Established Member
Mounted mine up this weekend. I really like them!

Looks really good. What size tires did you go with front and rear? Also, what lowering springs are you on?

Same question to the ruby red guy with the chromies. Both cars look great.

Also, whoever said the wheels are heavy that is definitely not true. They only weigh 25lbs for the rear and 26lbs for the front. It's not super light but it is by no means heavy. Heck, stock 19x9.5 GT PP wheels weigh 33 lbs! My 20x10 Boss 338's weigh 35lbs! RTR wheels in 19x9.5 weigh 27lbs and they don't even have a lip...etc etc.

Last edited:

DrunkenSailor

I brought a staggered set of the black Series 3. 19/275 for the front and 19/285 for the back for my 14 DIB. I was wondering if i would need any wheel spacers. I am still deployed so i am anxious to get home for the install.

Users who are viewing this thread