SVO Parts..Many NOS or excellent condition

SVTLightningSD

Established Member
I have a lot of SVO parts up for sale...Many I will ship, some I will not. With each item listed here will be a description and an asking price. In addition to the asking price, any and all shipping will be paid for by the buyer on shippable items. Any items that are not shippable need to be picked up in San Diego, CA. For all pictures, you must follow the photobucket link at the end of the thread. Thank you very much for looking.

-85.5/86 SVO Headlight Rubber...Rubber is not cracked or damaged. Ready to be glued to new SVO headlamps. Used. $120

-86 SVO armrest. In good shape. Barely starting to seperate at the base. Very negligible. Used. $15

-86 SVO Injectors (4). When removed from car, worked perfectly. Sold as is. Used. $35

-86 SVO Steering Wheel Center Pad. Top part could be glued back on but leather is in great shape. Small scuff on the front side visible in pic. Used. $50

-86 SVO Instrument cluster Voltage Regulator. BRAND NEW FORD. NOS. $30.00

-86 SVO Driver's and Passenger's Door Panels. Used in excellent condition. WILL NOT SEPERATE WILL NOT SHIP. $125

-86 SVO Taillamps. BRAND NEW FORD. NOS. WILL NOT SEPERATE. These are original Ford in the original Ford Boxes. Not reproductions. $200

-SVO E-Brake Handle. Used. Leather is good shape. The rest of the assembly I'm not too sure about. $15

-SVO Fog Lamp and Premium Fuel Switches. All the lettering is there. Good shape. Worked when removed from Car. WILL NOT SEPERATE. $75

-Griggs Bump-steer kit for 79-93 Fox Bodies. NEW. $50

-1986 SVO Instrument Cluster. Very good shape. reads 71,202. All guages worked when removed from car. Used. $100

-SVO Fog Lamps. Good shape. With covers. Used. No cracks. $50

-SVO memorabilia. Huge lot of amazing magazines, books, articles, collectibles, stickers, etc. Possibly will ship but weighs quite a bit. See pictures for contents. WILL NOT SEPERATE. $125

-SVO Steering Wheel Center Pad.. NOS BRAND NEW. VERY VERY RARE. Never left the box except for pictures. $400

-SVO Dash Pad..NOS BRAND NEW. ALSO VERY VERY RARE. ORIGINAL FORD. Never left the box except for pictures. WILL NOT SHIP. TOO RISKY$450

-SVO Headlights..NOS BRAND NEW. RARE RARE. ORIGINAL FORD. Not a repro with the old tooling. Still in Ford boxes. $300 for the pair

-SVO Outer marker Driver Side..NOS BRAND NEW FORD. Not a repro. Still in Ford Box. $300

-SVO Outer marker Passenger Side..NOS BRAND NEW FORD. Not a repro. Still in Ford Box. $400

-SVO Inner marker Lamps (pair) NOS BRAND NEW FORD. Not a repro. Still in Ford Boxes. $150

-SVO Headlight Switch. Just assembly with rod that pulls in and out. NOS Ford. $20

-SVO Rearview Mirrow. NOS. Brand New. Ford. $20

-SVO Shift knob. NOS BRAND NEW. Ford. never installed. This is one of the proper SVO shift knobs that had the "H" embossed into it, but no shift pattern. This is a real SVO shift knob, not the improper repro with a different thread pattern to screw them on. $250

-SVO Throttle Position Sensor. NOS Brand New. Ford. Still in box. $45

-SVO Outer Marker Lense. Used. Has some yellow on the lense, but the lense is in great shape overall. Good Shape. Make me an offer.

-SVO Quarter windows w/trim. Used. Good shape. WILL NOT SHIP. For obvious reasons $25 takes it all

-SVO Spare tire hold down kit. Free to the first person that buys one of the parts above and asks for it

-1985.5/1986 SVO Replacement Leather Kit. NOS. No longer for sale. Bought from E and G classics around the year 2000. This kit is identical to the original Ford leather that came in the car. This was and still is the only kit that could replace all the damage the years did to the SVO. I have not seen one of these for sale in years. BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. ONLY TAKEN OUT TO PHOTOGRAPH. $650

-SVO Spark Plugs. NEW. Again free to the first person that buys one of the parts above and asks for it.

-SVO Shift boot and knob. Shift boot is in very good USED shape and knob is not salvageable unless you remove the leather. Still has shift arm but not lower shifter assembly. $100

-SVO Toy. ummm..no explanation necessary. Free to the first guy that wants it with another part above.

-SVO Wheels (2). USED. Wheels are in good shape. A lil' rash on each one but very negligible. WILL NOT SHIP WILL NOT SEPERATE $50

-SVO Bi-wing supports. USED. These Bi-wing supports were made by SVOCA years back. Work very well by using the holes on the underside of the upper spoiler. Needs new 3M adhesive on the bottoms. $45

PICTURES: Pictures by filterec - Photobucket

That is the list. Remember shipping needs to be added to all of these prices unless you would like to come to San Diego and pick them up. My email is [email protected]. Thank you very much for looking. Jason

Users who are viewing this thread