Established Member
Anyone have pictures of an SVT bra?
And is $100 a good price for one?

Thanks

Last edited:

99bolt

Build# 1464
Established Member
I'm not a fan of them either but I was thinking for the highway maybe. I was told this one said SVT on it. I was trying to decide on whether to get it or not but I guess I'll just need to wait and see how it fits and looks. Thanks

sic04svt

If you want I can send some pics. Bras are ok if you take them off every week or so and clean your front end and hood. The svt bra does not fit well.

TXRickC

Established Member
Avoid the SVT one, in order to use it you have to put velcro strips across the grill surround (only visable when hoods up) but looks tacky, very poor fitment.

Colgan is a very nice quality piece, fitment is top notch and nothing needed to install it. I do wish it came with clear sections in the fog lamp holes and a screen for the lower grill both I plan to add to mine soon.

I only use the front end cover for road trips. Never in the rain either, always goes on when it's clean as well as the front end wiped off or clean too.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I've got a bra for the L that I picked up off of Ebay last year. Not sure what company it was made by. I've had some people say that it doesn't look too bad...personally I don't like it. I only use it during the LoveBug season here in SW Georgia.

TXRickC

Established Member
Only know of the 2 types mentioned on this post, the Ford one has SVT on the hood section, Colgan has their logo on one of the sides (side of the bumper cover, not too visable but it's there)

DSG03LTNG

618 [email protected] PSI
Established Member
anyone have any up close pics of the Colgan installed on there L.?? I need to get one for the lovebug season coming up!! Plus if you leave bug guts on your paint for long periods of time the acids in them will eat up your paint!!")

TXRickC

Established Member
ok I did find one, not the best though.
541677.jpg

sic04svt

They also have the T style. The second piece that goes on the hood extends all the way up in between your wipe fluid squirters. I have that one.

Users who are viewing this thread