SVT Build Certificate

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Anyone out there still waiting on theirs? I bought the car new in 11 of 2002 and still have not got the certificate. I got all the other stuff like the Ford Racing package and the book.

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
I got ya beat, lol. Picked mine up in June of 2002, and I'm still waiting, too!

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Maybe they are sending out the black cars last even though it should have been first since you should always bet on black.

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
Could be, T&J, lol. Actually, I'm going to call right now. I've been meaning to do that, but forgot. Thanks for the reminder!

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
Well I just called and the guy I spoke with said he doesn't know why mine wasn't sent out, but it's on its way now. Said I should receive it within a week. You guys might want to give them a call (800) 367-3788. Obviously some of them got hung up for some reason.

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Well, I called them too and they sent mine back in December to the wrong address. Weird, I have not moved and I got everything else they ever sent. Oh well, new one on the way.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
took delivery of mine in August of 02 finaly recieved the book and certificate last month (Jan), I'd say anyone that hasn't got thiers yet should call SVT I was told mine was among the last ones sent out when I called.

Users who are viewing this thread