SVT Calendar Pictures!!!

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Hey guys,

remember that article joking about the 2005 SVT offering, no not cars... but a calendar, well here's the article: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Columns/articleId=104445/subsubtypeId=218

anyway, the company responsible for this Calendar and other SVT and Ford publications like the SVT Recognition guide and History of the Mustang are working on yet another release of SVT Calendar among other things, and have send me an invitation to submit pictures for consideration.

So, if you think your SVT belongs in an "official" SVT calendar, please feel free to e-mail me and if your pix are chosen you will get full credit for the picture by the T5 design and possibly a free calendar (can't promise for sure but I'm sure that can be worked out) [email protected]

I'm just glad they send me an invite, and as you can see I'm extending it to the rest of you guys.... please e-mail or post your pix, if you're worthy!?

thanks,
--Russ :rockon:

SEND TO: [email protected]

I remember when I ordered the T5 calendar I believe was back in 2004. My brother had ordered it as a Christmas gift. They cancelled that calendar claiming that the owner of the company had died. I guess things are back on track.

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
According to the web site: http://www.t5design.com/

Work continues on the SVT Recognition Guide.

We would like to thank everyone who has expressed their condolences on the loss of author Tom Shreiner.

T-5 Design is working with very knowledgable and dedicated authors to finish this project. We will post periodic updates here as well as send an email notification to all those who preordered when the book becomes available.

Considering they promote it as an enthusiast publication for enthusiasts, one person's work can come to a hault when they die, I'm glad Marcie is taking over it to finish what was started.

--Russ

Users who are viewing this thread