SVT Cobra Garage Banners

Carlos c

Established Member
Sorry for the delay on the banners, I went ahead and got them all stitched.....
they look better this way. Anyone that does not like the banner simply e-mail me and return it for a full refund.

Thanks, Carlos

Carlos c

Established Member
TexasLawDawg said:
When are these going to ship?? I paid by Paypal 10 days ago...

Everyone's banners are shipped. They should arrive by Wednesday or Thursday and no later than Friday depending on location. They are in stock now and this won't happen again....

thanks, carlos

wizdawg

aka... Brian
Established Member
I just got home from work at it was on my door step. After I let it thaw (sp?) out (its 25 deg here!!!), and was able to unroll it... Looks great. Well worth the money. The sewn edges looks good. grommets are nice. over all a nice banner. I will probably be buying another, either the FORD, Ford Racing, ot Ford GT one. Maybe 2 more. They will look nice in the garage

Carlos,
Just a heads up. I would tape up the ends of the shipping tube better. Both ends of mine where open, thought the banner inside was NOT damanged at all.

Thanks for the banner!

Carlos c

Established Member
wizdawg said:
I just got home from work at it was on my door step. After I let it thaw (sp?) out (its 25 deg here!!!), and was able to unroll it... Looks great. Well worth the money. The sewn edges looks good. grommets are nice. over all a nice banner. I will probably be buying another, either the FORD, Ford Racing, ot Ford GT one. Maybe 2 more. They will look nice in the garage

Carlos,
Just a heads up. I would tape up the ends of the shipping tube better. Both ends of mine where open, thought the banner inside was NOT damanged at all.

Thanks for the banner!

Glad you got it and liked it........I will tape them better, hope the Post Office doesn't think I have a hand full of pipe bombs next time I go in there... :eek:

Homebrew

Established Member
Recieved mine today. Looks great. Tape was broken on the end of mine too, but the banner is just fine. I just wish it was a little bigger. Not a knock at you Carlos, I just imagined it bigger. :-D I still love it though.

-Kevin

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Homebrew said:
Recieved mine today. Looks great. Tape was broken on the end of mine too, but the banner is just fine. I just wish it was a little bigger. Not a knock at you Carlos, I just imagined it bigger. :-D I still love it though.

-Kevin

Damn, still waiting.....

Users who are viewing this thread