SVT DAY/BBQ

CobraRLC

Established Member
The SVT DAY/BBQ has been confirmed!!!!
The SVT DAY/BBQ will be a gathering of SVT owners and their Cars or Trucks. This opportunity will allow us a meeting place to show our SVTs and talk Nuts and Bolts. McCoyMills Ford will be providing the BBQ and the refreshments,(Please keep in mind that they do not have a liquor license). This event will be held on Saturday September 27th at 11:00am till 4:00 pm. We will be able to park our SVTs in the Truck sales area and have use of the Truck showroom to gather and relax. Gates open at 10:00 am, so be sure to arrive on time to find a spot to park. There is a need for a number of attendees so that McCoyMills can accommodate us with plenty of food and refreshments. So, please let me know how many people will be in your party..

There has been a suggestion that we contact a local radio station for music and PR. Would anyone attending have connections w/ KROQ or a similar radio station, please PM me with any contact information.

We are also in need of someone to create name badges so that we can identify everyone by screen name/ first name.

Let’s make this event a memorable and safe one……

So far we have the following SVT owners sign up….

95 lightning's
LightningSteed / Ralph
99Lightning's
Ant/Phil, Jay Lincoln, Red BOLT99 / Frank

01 Lightning's
1BADBLK01/ Stephonovich, Cteselle/Chris, DiamondSVT / David, Lightningray / Ray,

02 Lightning's
Alneds5 / Todd, Redlight / Alex, Venom98 / Omar, Venomous Prick / Kevin, 96CynRnr / Darin(2)

03 Lightning's
03L / Enrique

03 Mach1's
LB / Cam, 03 mach 1 / Mark,

96 Cobra's
Alex_96Cobra / George, Trixie69r / George, Cobro/Jack

97 Cobra's
OneRichRunner / Shawn

98 Cobra's
98Cobrancali / Daniel, Blue50Stang / Ross, S.C.L.A. 98Cobra / Miguel, Duane V / Duane

99' Cobra's
GeorgeWax / George,99Blkcobravert / Mark, 99 Vermillion,

01 Cobra's
01BlackSnake / Jay, F1Cobra / Soren, Omslaw / George (2), Shadow / Larry, Paul.

03 Cobra's
03_Sonic Blur/ John, 42RCODE / Fred, Andorion / Berg (2), Annihil8or/ Robin-Nicole(2), BaldSnake / Bill, Blue Poison / Tony, Boost on This/ Parvez, Calcobra03 / Eric, CobraRLC / Robert, FuShnickens / Allan, GIJOEBRUIN / Joseph, Jhwalker & Amwalker / James & Adam, Jonas / George, Maoun/Marwane, Ms Kwik / Shelley, NukeX / Steve, OX03 / Adam, Poisonous Mods / David, Pyro / Randy, RedfireVert / Russ, Rmoreau / Randy, RDSZ / Ruben, SSlow01 / Abtin, Snakin / Brett, SoCalSnake / Merv, Sonic Boom / Chris, SonicVenum / Juan, Usmc0341 / George, Vertiblemenace / Chris

Plus…..
Two more Lightning's and two more Cobras

McCoy & Mills Ford
700 W Commonwealth
Fullerton, CA 92832

Last edited:

96CynRnr

Established Member
Sounds great, however due to Griggs scheduling for my 96 Cobra (Cobra is getting new suspension)it's been changed to my 02 Lightning but I'll still be attending. Two in my party...

/darin

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
I'll be there, and I'll be glad to make the nametags again =) Rob, can you maintain the list?

~Berj

trixie69r

Established Member
yey! sounds excellent, hey how about 103.9 X? theyre kinda like k-roq and theyre for the inland so i dunno. ill try to help but im just .... 1 ... small dude so i dunno what i can do. ill see if ill e-mail them or something.

SoCalSnake

Established Member
Please, add my brother, Mark (he isn't on this forum) to the list. He'll be in his '03 Mach 1. Thanks. Anyone thought about inviting locals off the Mach 1 registry or SVTlightnings.com? Just a thought?

SoCalSnake/Merv.

CobraRLC

Established Member
We have tapped into the NLOC for the lightnings, I'll take a look at the Mach 1 reg... Thanks for joining up.....

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
Thanks...

For setting this up:) Now that I have the time the event starts I can plan my road trip from SanDiego. I plan to come solo. Thanks again.

Fred:beer:

Orange Poison

Established Member
Ok, this is really pushin' it....but someone I know with a brand new HD truck would like to attend. It's not an SVT, but there is an section on this site for HD trucks.

Or should I tell his A$$ to park out on the street...:lol1:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue Poison
Ok, this is really pushin' it....but someone I know with a brand new HD truck would like to attend. It's not an SVT, but there is an section on this site for HD trucks.

Or should I tell his A$$ to park out on the street...:lol1:

Careful Tony :eek:

Id seen an HD with a KB on it ;-)...... now a days u could never tell whats under the hood.

Well thats not my call for sure. :shrug:

Venomous Mofo

Well

If you let a Mach 1 in, its only fair to let a HD in.

Mach's arent SVT vehicles. Ford molested SVT's parts bin for the 32V just like Ford raped the SVT bin from the Lightning section to transplant the motor in the HD.

So in saying that... I vote to let the HD in.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
So the event should really be referred to as the SVT+ DAY/BBQ ;-) .

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous Prick
Well

If you let a Mach 1 in, its only fair to let a HD in.

Mach's arent SVT vehicles. Ford molested SVT's parts bin for the 32V just like Ford raped the SVT bin from the Lightning section to transplant the motor in the HD.

So in saying that... I vote to let the HD in.
Molested??? :dw: Raped??? :eek: Thought we were gonna check out cars and have lunch... :shrug: Now I'm not sure I want to be there... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread