SVT Focus pump and 20 amp BAP

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
40 amp BAPused for about 300 miles. I changed combos and went dual pump.
Pictures posted of stamped numbers on the back showing it is a 40 amp and not a 20 amp.
Focus pump sold.
$200 shipped for the BAP.
IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

Paypal is accepted.

Last edited:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Really? I put them both on my Cobra. Lots of guys go with forced induction or just want an upgraded fuel pump. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to post in the Focus and Terminator sections.

Last edited:

Cobi-Wan

Established Member
would you come off that BAP?

PM a bottom dollar? Unfortunately, I assume shipping from Hawaii can't be cheap.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
I dug through my records and this is a 40 amp. Honestly, I couldn't remember which one it was and KB doesn't stamp part numbers on them, so I listed it as a 20 amp. If anyone knows how to test it, I could do it and post a pic or something.

Spoolx

Established Member
If you can prove its a 40amp I would be interested in it, please see if you can find a receipt or contact KB and find a way to determine the difference.

Thanks
Rich

cobraman302

Established Member
I dug through my records and this is a 40 amp. Honestly, I couldn't remember which one it was and KB doesn't stamp part numbers on them, so I listed it as a 20 amp. If anyone knows how to test it, I could do it and post a pic or something.

Not true, Kenne Bell stamps the back of the BAP with a 30-17 if it is a 40 amp, and 15-17 if it is a 20 amp. Here is a pic of my 40 amp BAP for reference....

DSC_0918.jpg

Rich.

Users who are viewing this thread