SVT HID Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rister

Established Member
I am looking to buy a replacement pair of headlights for my 03 SVT Focus but it seems a lot harder than just buying any pair that will fit :bs: because my car have factory HID's. Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement set of headlights that will work with my HID's.:??: I would like them to be black also.

yuke175

Established Member
I am looking to buy a replacement pair of headlights for my 03 SVT Focus but it seems a lot harder than just buying any pair that will fit :bs: because my car have factory HID's. Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement set of headlights that will work with my HID's.:??: I would like them to be black also.

I build HID Projector retrofit projector headlights. I might be able to help build a set out of non-HID based headlights. What size bulbs do you use? D2s?

Rister

Established Member
Yes I use D2s and I believe H7 for the high beam. I have been trying to find a set of halo projector headlights that would fit my car. You can really build a set for me that will replace my factory HID headlights? :beer:

Rister

Established Member
Hey yuke175, I looked at your website man and all I can say is that you have some really MAD skills! Please email me when you get a chance so we can discuss the possible headlight options. I love the demon eye look man!

yuke175

Established Member
Thanks man,

Busy busy this weekend, il do some research on focus lights in my spare time and get you a pm Sunday most likely

Better yet if you could fill out the request form on my site so i have your info in my email that would be great!

Thanks,
Chris

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rister

Established Member
I would be very happy :banana: to fill out the request form buddy if you could only post the link here so I can get there.
MANY THANKS!! :beer:

MCPunk79

Established Member
I'm am absolutely in LOVE with the Hella Dynabeam setup. They just look amazing to me… something about them. Between them, and the blacked out ST170 headlight those are the only two setups I'd go with over the stock OEM HID system.

Steve@Tasca

I'm am absolutely in LOVE with the Hella Dynabeam setup. They just look amazing to me… something about them. Between them, and the blacked out ST170 headlight those are the only two setups I'd go with over the stock OEM HID system.

My sons car has the new Hellas on it and the light output is amazing. I'm tempted to swap them on to my car. :)

-Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread